Part 17 (cars and pools)

(Ariana pov)

Today me and the guys went to the place for the licenses. Everyone got there licenses in the past hour. We went back home. Ashton drove us home in the black car.

(Justin pov)

We got home and we were all bored. Ari decided to go in the pool. We all went to go change. Me and the boys just have swimming shorts. But the girls... whoahhhhh!!!

(Riley pov)

I got my swimming suit and changed. It was a black 1 piece swimming suit.

(Ellie pov)

I got my swimming suit which was a 1 piece and it's dark pink.

(Ariana pov)

I got my swimming suit. It was a bikini and it's color was blue. I met them outside. We got some music and put it on loud. Riley was too scared to jump in do I pushed her. She got mad but she kept jumping in again and again.

(Julian pov)

I picked up Ari and dropped her in the pool. She looked pissed off. She got out and took of her hair band. She pushed me.Then she jumped back in.

(Ashton pov)

I got to Riley and we decided to swim to the deep side.

(Ellie and Justin pov)

Justin and I jumped in the pool. I were laughing cause I almost fell before I jumped.

(Ari pov)

Julian wanted to give me a piggyback ride. We got on the stairs of the pool. I went on his back. Then he kept on walking around the pool. I got off his back and swam on my back.

-1 hour later-

(Ellie pov)

We were so tired. The girls and I went with our swimsuits in the bubble bath. There were bubbles everywhere! the boys went to talk a regular shower.

(Riley pov)

We were all surrounded with bubble floating everywhere. We were having fun.

(Ari pov)

There were bubbles on my head and nose and checks. "Look I'm Santa" I got a bubble beard.