Part 3 (My Paris Adventure)

(Ellie pov)

We reached Paris. I couldn't wait to see the Eiffel Tower with Justin. I can't wait!!! We got out the plane and tried to find our bags. It took me 18 minutes to find mine and Justin's bags.

(Riley pov)

We got out of the plane. I want to see everything in Paris. It took Ashton 6 minutes to find his bags and I found my bags in 10 minutes.

(Ariana pov)

We finally got out of the plane. I was looking for my bag. I want to see Paris already!! I found my bags in 20 minutes. I couldn't get it. It was to much crowded. I got my bags. When I got the bags, I bumped into someone. I fell with my bags on top of me. "Oh god I'm so sorry!" a boy said. "It's ok". I looked at his blue eyes and his brown hair. He picked me up. "My name is Julian. What's your name?" "Ariana." "Nice name" "Yours too." "Sorry about that fall. Can I make it up to you by giving you a tour of Paris?" "sure let me just go to my hotel with my friends. I'll meet you next to the Eiffel Tower?" "okay bye see you at 8:00"

(Julian pov)

I bumped into a girl. I apologized by inviting her to a tour around Paris. Her name is Ariana. She's so beautiful. I'm going to make this right! No matter what!

(Riley pov)

We all went to the hotel when we got our bags. We herd about Ariana and Julian's date. "Ooooo Ariana going on a date!" said Ellie. I said, "Ari and Julian sitting on a tree". All of us sang, "K-I-s-s-I-n-g". Ariana looked annoyed. She said' "Guys stop! its not a date!" "okayyyyyy" I said. All laughed but Ari.

(Ashton pov)

We were teasing Ari with her and Julian. I kinda felt bad for her but oh well.

(Justin pov)

We embarrassed Ariana. I felt bad for her but you gotta admit, it was funny.

(Ellie pov)

I didn't mean to upset Ari. We were just joking. I told her that I would help her get ready to go with Julian. I was going to make sure that she look like a princess. ♥️

(Ariana pov)

They were making fun of me because Julian wanted to give me a tour of Paris. Ughh! I don't care about that anymore. There's nothing weird about it anyways. Well let's see what Ellie is going to do to me.