Part 5 (The Heartbreak)

(Ariana pov)

I got to the Eiffel Tower at 8:00. I was waiting and looking for Julian. Then it became 8:46. I started to think that maybe he was running late. Then it became 9:24. I was starting to get worried. Then it became 10:50. Then it became 11:27. I started crying. I took of my heels and ran away.

(Julian pov)

I came too late. I was working with my parents on a project for them. I saw her crying. I saw her running. I saw her go.

(Riley pov)

Everyone was up waiting to see Ari. Ash, Justin, and Ellie went to the room to see something on Justin's laptop. I just stayed on the couch. I was tired as fuck. Then all of a sudden I see Ari coming and she just went in her room and locked the door. What happened?

(Ellie Pov)

We heard a door slam. I got scared. "What the heck! What was that? it scared the shit out of me!" "Maybe it was Riley?" Ash said. we all laughed.

(Ariana pov)

I was so angry and so sad at the same time. I went to the bathroom in my room, washed the make up, and took of my dress and put on my pjs. I was heartbroken. I heard my phone. I walked over to the phone and saw 89 text messages and 45 missed calls. They were from Julian. Ughhh! Then someone knocked on my door. I opened. It was everyone. I have to pretend that I had a good time.

(Everybody pov)

We went to go see Ariana. She opened the door. She was in her pjs. "Heyy how was the tour?" said Ash. "It was awesome!" "so u guys r dating?" Ellie said. "No not yet"she smiled. "Why did u come in quiet?"asked Riley. "I was tired from the tour it's normal" she said. We all nodded.

-next day (morning)-

(Julian pov)

I had to apologize to Ariana. I went to her hotel. Someone opened the door. "Hey Julian! I'm Ariana's best friend Ellie" "hi Ellie nice to me meet you can I ta..."she cut me off. "So how was last night?" "that's the thing... umm... I came late at 11:27.. I had a huge project with my parents... and I need to apologize. Where is she?" "she's in her room.. I can't believe she didn't tell me. You're such a dick Julian you made her so sad that she lied. I'll try to get over it though." Ellie took me to her room. I knocked on the door. Nobody answered. I quietly opened the door. She was sitting on her bed, all wrapped up in a blanket, having her earphones on her ears and her eyes closed. When she opened her eyes she screamed.

(Ariana pov)

I was listening to music. My eyes where closed. I opened my eyes and screamed. "ELLIE!!!! COME!!!!!" she came running "what happe..." "get him out he ditc....." "I know he told me he need to tell you something" "okay it better be quick"

Julian said, "look I'm sorry I was doing a major project with my parents. I didn't mean to hurt you. Plz forgive me? to make it up to you I will make you a re tour ok?" "Should I trust you?" "Hmm how about I pick you up at 8:00 from here?" "okay" he kissed my cheek. "See you then" he said. He smelled like flowers♥️