Part 32 (the picnic)

(Ariana pov)
Before we left I took Timmy and put his leash on. We went in the car and left. In the car we put on the radio and Selly was on singing the heart wants what it wants. Oh no! I forgot to invite her. I asked "can sel come?" "Sure" julian said. I called her
(Selena pov)
I got a call from Ariana. "Hey babe" "hey Sel you wanna come to a picnic" "id love to but I'm sorry love I have to go to an interview" "it's ok" "maybe next time love" "ok by selly" "bye babe"
-15 minutes later-
(Ellie pov)
We were at the park looking for a good place to sit. We found a hill and a flat surface all the way at the top of the hill. When we got there Riley put the blanket on the ground and we tied Timmy's leash to a metal thing next to us. Ariana put the basket out and I helped her get the things out.
(Justin pov)
We sat down and we ate. We talked and laughed.
-20 minutes later-
(Ashton pov)
When we were done with the sandwiches I saw frosting in the basket. "FROSTING!!!" I grabbed one and was about to eat it but Ellie took it away saying, "no no we are sharing" i frowned and she said "you'll get some don't worry" I smiled.
(Riley pov)
I got clean plastic plates and spoons and handed them one each. I got the vanilla first and I put equal on each plate. Same with chocolate.
(Julian pov)
I was sitting next to Ari. Her head was on my shoulder. I got some frosting on my finger and put some on her nose. She looked at me and asked "really?" She whipped it off her finger and ate it. I laughed at her. "Now my turn" she said. She did the same to me. Then with out ellie knowing she snuck up on her and put frosting on the face.
(Ellie pov)
"Aye you Bitch" I chased her all over the place to get back at her. I got her and she kept laughing. She said "o ok I I can can't stop la laughing." We were all laughing at her. From laughing to much we fell on the floor and rolled down the hill.
-30 minutes later-
(Justin pov)
We were walking around. Timmy was happy and jumpy. Then a man came up to us looking at the pup. "Im sorry to interrupt you guys from your talk but I think you got me dog" We all said, "WHAT?!"