Part 45 (a new year to be happy)

-2 weeks later-
(Ariana pov)
It's January 4. A new year 2015. So anyways I woke up and julian wasn't there. I went downstairs and saw him in the kitchen. "Good morning beautiful" "good morning." I sat on the counter. "So what you making?" "Scrambled eggs" "yum." He got plates and put the eggs on them. He came to me and grabbed me by the waist to make me come closer. We started to make out. He pecked my lips. "The food.." he started saying in between the kiss, "is ready.." "oh.. the kiss.. or the.. eggs.." "both" I giggled as he carried me off the counter and my back hit the wall. I wrapped my legs around him, but continued to make out. We pulled apart and he set me down. We started to eat.
(Ellie pov)
Me and Justin were sitting watching tv. Suddenly, Timmy jumped into bed, licking Justin's face. Then his lips "Ugh Timmy. that's Ellie's job." I started laughing, holding my stomach. "Ha ha very funny" Justin said sarcastically.
(Ashton pov)
I woke up and went to take a shower. When I was done I saw Riley awake. "Hey Riley" I said while pecking her lips. "Hi" I jumped on the bed going next to her. "So when did you wake up?" "Umm like 10 minutes ago." "k k" I got out of bed and carried her (her face facing his back up side down) "hey! Irwin put me down!!" "Nope" I said, popping the p. I went downstairs. I saw all of them eating. "Mmm food" we all ate.
(Julian pov)
"Do you guys want to go somewhere?" "Where?" Riley asked. "The... mall?" I said. When I just said that I regretted it. "OMG YES YES YES!!!" All the girls said. "Okay let's go."
-5 hours later-
(Justin pov)
We finally got back home. All of us boys, the first second we went in the house we fell on the ground. The girls still had energy. "How can you handle all of this?" We asked them. "Because we are tough girls. You guys are weak girls." Ariana said. They started to laugh. "Julian! I hate you." I said. "Aww And I love you." We laughed.

So sorry it's so short but I'm supper busy. I'm making more stories they will be updated really really soon. Love you guys!