Part 18 (romantic moments)

(Ariana pov)

After we all took a shower, Ellie decided to go to the beach. I went to wear a red dress, Ellie had a black one and Riley had a blue one. The boys just but on normal clothes.

(Julian pov)

We were walking on the sand. Ellie pushed Ari and she fell. "Dumb ass!" Ari said. "Stfu I'm not a dumb I'm just an ass" we kept laughing. I told the guys that me and Ari are going somewhere and that we meet next to the car.

(Riley pov)

Julian and Ari left. Me and ash were holding hands

(Ari pov)

Me and the bæ left to walk somewhere else. "Wear r we gonna go?" "just wait babe" the sunset was coming up. "So what are we.." he kissed me. I kissed him back. Then we went to a restaurant around the corner of the beach.

-1 hour later-

(Ellie pov)

We went to the car and saw Ari and Julian. "Hey bitches" "her dumb ass" Ari said. I said "I'm not du..." "stfu lets go" Ari drove us home.

-at home-

(Ari pov)

When we got home Julian carried me up to our room. "what are you doing?" "taking U in our room" we went in the room and he closed the door. We started kissing. I send on top of him and continued kissing. I stopped and went to the bathroom. I came out wearing my shorty shorts and my crop top. "Why did you change" "what do u want me to change back?" "no it's fine" I giggled. I started kissing him again. "I love you..." "love U too.."

(Ellie pov)

Me and Justin went to our room and cuddled. We watched a movie.

(Riley Pov)

Me and Ashton went to our room and fell asleep. Damn I'm so tired.