Part 24 (the massage and our tattoo)

-morning-
(Ashton pov)
I woke up and saw everyone sleeping on the floor. I got up and went to my room. I got my phone and went outside again. When I got out I saw the boys awake.
(Julian pov)
The boys and I picked up the girls and took them to their rooms. When i picked up Ariana, she smiled in her sleep. Awwww. She's so cute. She knows it's me. I went up stairs and put her on the bed. When I put her she pushed me next to her and rolled on top of me. "Good mornin'" she said. I laughed and kissed her for a minute. I asked " You know what I really want right now?" "What" "a massage" "okay let me get your lotion" I took of my shirt. And Laid down on my stomach on the bed.
(Ariana pov)
I got the lotion. I spread it on his back and started massaging.
-20 minutes-
(Julian pov)
Ari said, "can I stop now? plz? my hands are tired." "Fine okay" we went outside but before that I put on my shirt again. When we went outside we saw everyone in the living room. Justin asked "what were you guys doing" "Ari just gave me a nice massage" Justin and Ashton said "ooooo my turn!" I said "back off she's mine" and I hugged her. "Awwww" said the girls.
(Ellie pov)
"I'm so bored" "me too" said Riley. Ari said "you what I really want to get? a tattoo. Like 3 or 4 of them." "That's a good idea" Julian said.
-18 minutes later-
(Ari pov)
We were all ready to go to the tattoo shop. When we reached there Julian went first he got one tattoo. It's on his wrist that said 'J+A=❤️'. Then it was my turn. I got 3 tattoos. One on my wrist, same as my bae, a cross on my middle finger, and one on my other wrist that says "Selenator" with an infinity sign.
(Riley pov)
The others didn't get tattoos. Not me. Not yet. Lol.