Part 6 (Thi Pari Tour)

(Ellie pov)

I guess I have to put the fashionista style back on me.

-5 hours later-

(Ariana pov)

"Thanks for helping me again" "no problem bæ" she's a really good friend. When she was done I was wearing a black and gold dress with black heels (the heels were like 3 inches tall!) my hair is strait wavy at the same time with a black bow. Ellie did the same makeup like last time. I got out and everyone said I looked great and beautiful (Im really not that good looking).

(Ashton, Justin, Riley pov)

We all heard Ellie saying "Now representing Ms. Ariana Light." We see Ari coming out. "You look beautiful!" everyone said at the same time. "Thank you guys" she hugged Me, then Ashton, then Justin. the boys nearly tacked her with the hugging.

(Julian pov)

I got to the hotel exactly at 8:00. I was so excited to be with Ariana. I knock on the door. Ari opens the door. "Woah... you look stunning" "thank you" she looked down and smiled. I kissed her on the cheek. "You don't look bad yourself" I smiled. "Should we be going?" "ya hold up let me get my purse." She came back after a minute. "Okay let's go. bye guys!" "BYE GIRLY!"

(Ariana pov)

He looked so handsome. he said, "how about you and I go around the Eiffel Tower and then a nice dinner in a fancy restaurant?" "that sounds very nice"

(Julian pov)

She looked so beautiful and sweet. I had to ask her out I just have to.

(Ariana pov)

When we went to the Eiffel Tower, it looked so awesome. The lights were bright. Then there was a tour bus that we went on for $5 each. It took us all around Paris. I took pictures of everywhere. And I took some pics with Julian too.

(Julian pov)

When we were done with the tour we went to the fancy restaurant. She was so pretty. Looking around the place. I think I have to make my move now.