Part 21 (Are you okay?)

(Ariana pov)
I woke up. I felt pain go through body. I Found an ice pack on my cheek. I took it off and it felt better. "Julian.." I whispered. I couldn't speak since I've been screaming. I got up and tried to walk but my legs were hurting me. I kept trying and fell halfway and made a loud sound on the ground.
(Julian pov)
*BUMP!* "what was that?" Justin asked. I said "i don't know... Ari!" we ran to the room. We saw Ari on the floor. Everyone was saying "oh god are you okay?" i Ran up to her and I put her on the bed. "Are you ok? what were you thinking?" she said "I wanted to go to you but I couldn't call u. My voice" she pointed at her throat. "Oh" I kissed her forehead. "How about you come with us and eat?" "no thanks. I'm not hungry." "Are u sure? u haven't ate since morning." Riley said. "I'm fine" she said. I said "how about u take a nice long bubble bath?" "sure okay. Can u help?" "yes come on" I let her sit on the edge of tub. I got her her clothes and a towel. "Thanks" "no prob" I kissed her and went to the guys.
-30 minutes later-
(Ariana pov)
I got out of the bath. I feel better now. I got dressed in the clothes that Julian got me: a big sweater with blue jeans, a beanie, and socks. I dried my hair and put on the beanie. I went downstairs and saw them eating. "There she is!" said Ashton. He went and helped me to the table. "Come on and dig in" said Justin. "No thanks" Julian said "why?! you didn't eat since.." "I know but I'm not really hungry." "Plz?" Julian asked making a puppy dog face. "Fine" I sat next to him and I started to eat slowly. Then I started playing around with the food. "I'm done." I said. I went to the music room.
(Ellie pov)
We started cleaning up and followed Ari. She went to the piano and started to play a song she made up. "Walking around in the storm. Loving who cares. Doing what's right is wrong. Feel the wind" she stopped. She sighed.