Part 35 (Sickness)

-2 weeks later-
(Julian pov)
I woke up next to Ariana sleeping on my chest. I smiled and slowly and gently moved her away. I saw the clock and it was 6:30 am. I yawned and went down stairs. I saw Riley on the couch. "Riley why are you here?" She coughed and said "I'm sick and I can't sleep." I got her water and made her a sandwich.
(Riley pov)
I hate being sick! I freakin hate being sick. I thanked Julian for the food and he went back to the room. I ate and turned on the tv.
-3 hours later-
(Ashton pov)
I saw Riley sick. I bought medicine and she took it. I said "you feel better?" "A little thanks" i smiled-frowned and went to feed Timmy.
(Ariana pov)
I went to help Riley. "You okay?" "Ya I'm fine don't worry" she coughed and I made her tea. She thanked me and I asked "you need anything?" "No I'm fine thanks"
(Ellie pov)
I was sitting next to Riley while she was drinking her tea. "So what do you wanna do" "I don't know. I'm tired" "then sleep" she nodded and finished her tea. Then she fell asleep.
-1 hour later-
(Justin pov)
Riley is still sleeping. The guys and I were in the game room with the girls. We were playing video games. Ari kept on winning. "You're cheating!" I said to Ari. "No I'm not. You're just not good" she laughed and then we all laughed.
-1 hour later-
(Riley pov)
I woke up and I felt better than before. I sat up and stretched. Ashton came in and said "heyyyy" "hi" I smiled. He sat down next to me. He was about to kiss me but I backed up. "I don't want you to get sick" "I really don't give a fuck" I laughed and we kissed for 10 seconds.
(Julian pov)
Me and Ariana were outside playing with Timmy. She was laying on the grass, looking at the sky. "what you looking at?" I asked. She said "when ever I'm bored I look and see shapes in the clouds. I laid next to her and I watched with Timmy on my stomach. She pointed at clouds that looked like a hand, an angel, and a dog.
-next day-
(Ariana pov)
I woke up at 5:00am. I wasn't sleepy. I got up and saw Timmy asleep next to his water bowl. I smiled and made my breakfast (cereal and milk) and sat down.
-1 hour later-
(Julian pov)
I woke up at 6:00am. I looked for Ariana but she wasn't there. I went downstairs and saw her asleep on the couch with the tv on. I turned it off and picked up Ariana bridal style and took her to the room. I covered her with a blanket and went to the bathroom. After that I cuddled with her and I slept.
-afternoon-
(Ellie pov)
Me and Ariana were outside. It was the perfect weather. Not to hot not to cold. I said "how about we go in the pool" "no I'm not in the mood" "plz" "fine but IMA tan" we told everyone and they agreed. Riley said that she will only tan.
(Ariana pov)
I wore my bikini and went outside I was sitting down tanning. I put my sunglasses and closed my eyes.
(Julian pov)
Everyone was in the pool but not Ari or Riley. I slowly went to Ariana and picked her up. "Hey! Put me down!" I was about to drop her in the pool, but she held on to tight around my neck that I fell in with her. She looked at me and playfully smacked my arm. "Fail!" Ellie said and they started to laugh.
(Ariana pov)
I started to playfully ignore Julian. He made puppy dog eyes and then I gave up and kissed him. "Go in a room!" Ashton said. I laughed and put my middle finger up and said "I don't give a fuck!" We started to laugh.
-2 hours later-
(Riley pov)
We got tired and went inside we all fell asleep on the floor.

I hope this is more longer than the last chapter. Love you all!!!