Part 41 (open the door)

(Ariana pov)
Everyone was banging on the door. I just sat there, ignoring everything. Staring out into space. Thinking. Crying. Heart broken. Everyone screamed at the door. 'Open the door' they would say. I walked up to the door. My hand touched the knob. I hesitated. I went back to the corner. Sinking down. Covering my wrist so I wouldn't see it. Wondering. Hating my life. I wanted him. But could i even trust him?
(Julian pov)
She wasn't answering. I was getting worried. I got the key for the door and it opened . She was in a corner. Crying. I ran up to her and got on the ground. I hugged her and she just sat there, not hugging back. I sat next to her. "I know I'm a jerk. A heart breaker. I don't deserve you and you don't deserve pain. You've been through to a lot. I'm sorry."
(Ellie pov)
We were just watching. "Guys.." I whispered. "Let's go" We left and went downstairs.
-10 minutes later-
(Ariana pov)
We just sat there. Not crying but still covering my face. Avoiding him. But I wanted him. I wanted him to hug me again. he whispered to himself. Bad things to himself. It killed me to hear that. I started to sob and tear my heart out.
(Julian pov)
"Why are you crying?" I looked at her. She answered, still covering her face. "I don't want you to say bad stuff to your self like that!" She ran to the bed and covered her face in the pillow. Timmy got in the room and jumped on the bed, trying to comfort her. She ignored him. She never ignores him. She must really be upset about this.
(Riley pov)
We were just sitting on the couch. "I feel bad for Ari" I said. "Me too" they all said.
(Ariana pov)
He sighed. He put Timmy outside and then came back. He sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm so sorry... I never meant to hurt you.. I love you and that's all I want you to know." I looked up.
(Ashton pov)
It's been forever. We decided to eat some French fries. We sat on the couch and ate.
(Julian pov)
She looked up. She had tears in her eyes. I couldn't watch how sad she is. "I could leave if you want. I just want you to be happy.." she just kept looking at me.
(Ariana pov)
I just keeps looking. He looked miserable. Sad. I wanted him to just come and hug me. I wanted him. So bad. In my arms. I got up the bed. He looked at me In a confused face. I just stood there. Waiting for something to happen.
(Julian pov)
I stood up. She looked at me. I walked to her.
(Ariana pov)
A tear fell down my cheek and he wiped it with his thumb. He grabbed my hand and said, "I'll let you think about it." He was about to walk away when I held his hand. He looked back at me.
(Julian pov)
I looked into her eyes. I pulled her into a hug. He started to cry on my chest. "I'm so sorry" she didn't answer. She just hugged me. She looked up and we kissed. " I love you. I promise I won't upset you again " I kissed her forehead.
(Ariana pov)
I didn't want to let go of him. "How about you get some sleep" I nodded. I got my pjs and changed in the bathroom. I came out and he still was there. I went on the bed and he covered me with the blanket. He closed the door and left.
(Justin pov)
Julian came down. "What happened?" Ellie asked. "Everything is fine. She's sleeping right now" he said and sat on the floor next to Timmy. "good" I said.
/://://://///://://:///////:://:::::::::;::://://://
Sorry if it's short and Crappy. I love you all. Plz if you have any ideas Plz comment and like.