Part 36 (Help!)

-1 week later-
(Ellie pov)
We all decided to go to the beach. The girls and I dressed in our bikinis under our normal clothes. We all got ready and left.
-20 minutes later-
(Riley pov)
We got to the beach. It was a sunny day. We put sunscreen and walked around. We took off our clothes (girls) to have only our bikinis on. I was in the water with the rest.
(Ariana pov)
In 10 minutes we were gonna walk some more until my stuff fell. "Aye you need help?" Julian asked. "No I'm fine. Go I'll catch up" he smiled and left. I felt some one wrap their arms around my waist. It was a strange man that looked familiar.
"HEL..." He put his hand on my mouth. He took me to a van and threw me in the back seat and tied my hands and feet. "Let me go you asshole!" He tied something on my mouth and drove.
(Julian pov)
I was laughing about Ashton said and I looked back to where Ari was and she wasn't there. "Guys where Ari!" I ran to where she was and saw her stuff on the ground. "Ari!" We looked around. Where is she?
-20 minutes later-
(Ariana pov)
We arrived to some abandoned house. They came to the back and got me but before that they untied my legs. They grabbed me and we went in a dark room. They pushed me on the ground. They turned the lights on and then I said in a scared nervous voice, "what do you want from me?" "Well first of all we caught you because reall want to have a little slave of ours." "What you can't keep me as a slave!" "I tell you what to do got that. now rule number one you may not tell nobody that your captured with us. second rule you may not disrespect us. three you will do anything I say no matter what" They untied my hands. I'm so scared.
(Julian pov)
We called the police and nothing happened. they said they would look for her but there was no news yet. we looked everywhere. at her favorite places to go everywhere. there's no sign of her I'm so worried.
(Ariana pov)
This is torture. I've been told to clean to do this to do that everything. I'm so tired what are they going to do to me. One man told me "finish cleaning in 15 minutes or else you get it." I couldn't finish all this mess in 15 minutes. I came out when I was done and they said "well you didn't finish in 15 minutes. You took 49 minutes so you get spanked 49 times." I started to back up but the other men got me and tied my hands to a chain that was stuck on the wall.
(Ellie pov)
I'm so worried for Ariana. We looked everywhere.
(Ariana pov)
They got a belt and was about to hit me and then I panicked. "Stop Plz. I'll do anything" "no" he hit me on my back. "Ow" He waits for the pain to sting In and then he smacked my arm. Then my leg, stomach, back and more.
(Justin pov)
We got a report from the Police. They said that she was at.....

Check the next chapter to find out what happened.