Part 46 (lazy Monday)

(Ariana pov)
I woke up and I was really tired. Julian was sleeping. I got a pillow and hit him. "I'm up I'm up." He said. "Haha hey"
"Morning" ahhh his morning voice. "Lazy Monday?" I asked. "YAS" he and I got up. "Julian." "What" "I'm tired" "me too" "no dur"
(Julian pov)
I went to her and carried her. Her head was buried in my chest. I got downstairs and put her on the couch. "wanna eat?" She nodded. I went in the kitchen and made pancakes. We started to eat.
(Riley pov)
I woke up and I decided to take a shower. When I was done I saw Ash sitting watching tv. "Hey" "hi" i went to him and cuddled.
(Ashton pov)
We started to watch Friends. After we watched we went downstairs. I went to the boys and we all started to eat.
(Justin pov)
We all ate and after that Ellie said "we have to celebrate lazy Monday." "Really?" "Ya. Who's gonna get cake?" Ariana asked. "I will" Ashton and I said. He got the keys and I left with him.
(Ellie pov)
We all sat on the floor. "I'm bored." "Me too" we started to scroll down the tv. Ariana saw "Wizards of Waverly Place" and screamed and started to jump up and down. I put it on and she stayed silent and then laughed and laughed and laughed.
-3 hours later-
(Ariana pov)
After 3 hours of watching WOWP, Justin and Ash came. "Finally!" we all said. We went to the kitchen and opened the box. "Mm all for me!" I said. "Hell to the no!" Ellie said. Ashton got plates. "Why do we need plates?" I said. I put my hands in the cake and started eating.
(Narrator pov)
Everyone did what Ariana was doing. They started to have a, well a cake fight. Riley stopped them for a minute. She put on music and they started to throw and eat cake again. They were laughing and having their best Lazy Monday ever.

Sorry it's short and crappy. Love u guys. Give me more ideas.