Sorry

It's SMTOWN concert in Chile. I was just having fun at the stage, dancing as if there is no one watching me. My groupmates joined on random dancing with me while Red Velvet seniors are singing their song. Everyone were on the stage and dancing happily until I noticed Baekhyun coming through with Chen pulling him by his sleeve.

I was about to escape when my member grabbed me by the arm and tried to push me towards Baekhyun who was being pulled by Chen towards me. I tried my best to escape from my member's grip and avoid Baekhyun but our shoulders bumped on to each other. After that small interaction I faked a laugh and ran to the other side of stage to start random dancing once again.

Baekhyun glared at Chen and walked away from the rest of EXO and started random dancing beside Heechul who never noticed him since the concert started. Probably because Heechul wanted him to apologize to me.

While dancing, Taeyeon walked up to me and grabbed me by my arm before whispering. "Come on! Fix your problems you beagles!" she said and started to drag me towards Heechul with Baekhyun whom he was grabbing by the arms also.

"No! Eonnie, he's should be the one who should apologize."

"If you don't fix this problem I'm going to get him back."

I gasped, widened my eyes, and glared at her in a joking manner. She laughed and continued pulling me towards Baekhyun's direction, but luckily I got escape and decided to distance myself from everyone else because it seems like everyone wants to push me towards Baekhyun.

Time for another artist's performance, all of us were sent to the backstage to give the stage to Taeyeon who's going to perform her songs.

While on the backstage, I decided to open my twitter because I know the fans will make my small interaction with Baekhyun a big deal. I saw the fancams of our interaction and the worried caption of the fans, they really have a hawk like eyes to see even the smallest problems going on with me and my boyfriend.

Baekhyun and Y/n seems to be in a fight. They barely talk or steal glances at each other like they usually do.

Chen pulled Baekhyun by the sleeve towards Y/n and her groupmate pushed her towards Baekhyun but they both seem like they want to avoid each other. I hope they will fix their problems. I don't want my ship to sunk.

Baekhyun and Y/n broke up. Yehet.

I rolled my eyes at the different kinds of the fancam captions and comments from the fans.

Baekhyun and I had a fight since last week and I couldn't just find a way to fix it since he's being childish and that provoked me. All I need is to hear his apology but he decided to go around and act like a kid and make the problem worst. In the end, the fight lasted this long. And I missed him already.

Putting my phone down, I sighed and let our make-up artist retouch my make-up. Finally it's the final performance where all of the SM artists are going to sing on the stage with SM's theme song where every SM artists took part on singing.

My group's ready to enter the stage when I saw Baekhyun walking back and fourth with his thumb on his mouth. When he does that, something's bothering him and that he needed me. Suho then came up to him and told him to line up with EXO because any minute from now they are going up to the stage. I was about to approach him when my groupmates called me, they started to enter the stage. I sighed once again before putting up a smile for the fans.

Suddenly, I heard my own voice spoke.

"It's because I value our relationship more than my own ego."

That was what I told Baekhyun when we had a fight last year. It was when I was the one who apologized for the mistake he did.

The moment we reach the stage, I saw a lot of fans raising their Baekhyun banner and from that moment, I already knew how to fix this problem my little pup caused.