Mother's Day

BAEKHYUN

Oh, here we go again.

"You don't like the feeling of getting jealous yet you're finding a way to make yourself jealous."

Y/n had her back facing me, refusing to look with her arms folded across her chest. I think we're fighting, all because of those posts she saw on the internet. She's jealous that I'm getting paired with a girl soloist just because somehow, our concepts are similar. It didn't matter to me actually, and I made sure I only have my eyes on her but I don't know why she's the one who connects those nonsense to a nonsense and make herself jealous and then be angry at me.

"If you think I like it that my fans are shipping me to girl, well I don't, love."

She sighs loudly, then massaging both sides of her temples before turning around to face me. "I'm sorry I just... I don't know why I'm being like this." for a second she looked like she's sorry. But then in a snap, her angry gaze comes back as she pointed a finger at me. "Why are you having like the same concept as hers? Fuck you Baekhyun!"

"Love, I didn't know! I'm just following what the management wants me to do!"

Y/n's apologetic expression returns. Her mood swing is actually scaring me right now. I think...

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be cursing at you like that. I can't understand why I'm overly sensitive over something as petty as that." she started walking back in forth, looking like she's anxious over nothing.

"You must be pregnant."

She glares at me. "Why would I be pregnant?"

How do I tell her? That I, uh, spilled it in her the last time. I pressed the tips of my forefinger together. "Well... Uh, I don't know. It just slipped out of my mouth. Don't mind me hehe."

"I did missed my period." she does a thinking pose. Oh gosh! Those are the words we boys are terrified to hear, especially coming from your girlfriend. "But I always miss my period for being irregular."

"Y-yeah."

"Don't mind me too. Time of the month must be coming because I'm being sensitive."

I forgot about that! Right, the time of the month must be coming. Well, that made my heart feel at ease.

Later that night. I was ready to sleep and just waiting for Y/n to join me in bed. She has been in the bathroom for almost half an hour now. Just in time when I thought of leaving the bed to check on her, the bedroom door opened and she walks in.

"Is something wrong?" I asked the moment I noticed she's tensing and looking scared.

"H-huh? Nothing. Just petrified after seeing a cockroach in the bathroom." she shivered, then chuckling as she made her way to the bed and join me.

Now it's my time to have that scared look on my face while Y/n wraps her arms around my waist so we could cuddle. "Is it gone?"

She pecked my lips. "Of course! Don't worry, you can still take a bath tomorrow."

And so we drifted into our dreamland, together, cuddling.

----

After having our breakfast, I offered to do the dishes so Y/n could prepare the bathtub for us both. Bathing together is a thing and it's actually one of our favorite times of the day. Since there were only two of us living in my apartment, it took me less than 15 minutes to wash the dishes. Then I dashed my way to the bathroom excitedly.