Reunited

I'm gonna feature ya'll those who are remarkable of this book's journey hahaha!

Wait for it 🙄

--

I was busy fixing my things right after I woke up. Today's my first day in Seoul after arriving last night. I decided to work as an English teacher here and will be living in this apartment for who knows how long until I get tired of my dream job.

I opened the boxes, one by one. Then I took those labeled boxes to their assigned places. Three boxes we're labeled for the bedroom, containing my things for said room. I took them to the bedroom and started taking the things out from the box.

My brows furrowed at the sight of a small old box. Ah, it's my so-called 'memory box' in which contains little things from an unforgettable experience or trip. This is where the pebbles from different places I went to are contained, I wanted to have a memory of those places aside from photographs so I took pebbles and wrote to what place they came from, if I visited some beaches, it's little sea shells instead of pebbles.

Pouring all the pebbles and sea shells on the floor, I smiled at the flash of memory each and one of them gave me as they landed on the floor.

That is until photographs fell from the box.

My smile disappeared as I bend down to pick up the photos, then my eyes squinted seeing that one of those was a photo of two persons standing beside each other, a boy and a girl. They were smiling genuinely with the boy's left arm wrapped around the girl's shoulder, protecting her like she's his little sister. Wait, the girl is familiar! After staring at the photograph for so long, my eyes widened when I realized who are the person printed on the photo.

It was me, ten years ago! And the boy is... I don't know, I forgot his name. We both met at a cruise ship and became friends! I remembered how the boy asked a random girl to take this photo and how he gave one of the photos to me. I think he also gave another picture of himself, just himself.

I hurriedly checked the other photo and saw that it really is the photograph of himself. My heart melted at his stare at me even when it's just on the peice of paper. As far as I could remember, I'm the one who took this photo.

I wanted to know how he is! I wanted to remember his name! Does he still look back to the time when we first met at the ship? What is he doing now? I was so young to be a keeper of memories like those that the moment I stepped out of the cruise ship, I already have forgotten his name. Or so I thought. Only because I was young and naive back then. Now that everything he did for me flashes back and how, indeed, great they are. I wanted to thank him. I need to see him so must look for him then.

I took my phone from the living room and capture his photograph before I quickly went to the twitter app. I hope this will work.

Y/n
@your_name

Hello twitter! This is the friend I met on a cruise ship 10 years ago. I was 10 and he was 19. He was like a brother to me and I was too young to realize how he treated me. I wanted to thank him ㅠㅠ please help me find him!

 I wanted to thank him ㅠㅠ please help me find him!