Fangirl

My heart started beating really fast today. I can't keep my feet still as well as my hands, fidgeting on the huge camera I was holding. Today's the day that I have been waiting for.

I have been fangirling over iKON for a month from now. And today, my bias Junhoe had a solo fansign event. I luckily got a spot for buying iKON's album. And for this special day, I decided to be a fansite master for Junhoe that's why I brought a huge camera with me. I will surely have tons of Junhoe's photos taken by myself.

Everyone screamed when the MC for today's event excitedly ran up the stage. She grabbed the microphone and greeted us cheerfully. "Hello! You're all waiting for too long, aren't you?"

"YES!" we all answered in unison that made the MC giggled.

"Well then, let me introduce to you, Junhoe of iKON!"

The screaming of the fans intensified the moment Junhoe went up the stage. I can't breathe! He's so gorgeous. He waved at us and smiled when he reached his seat.

"Hello! I'm Junhoe of iKON! It's so nice to see you all so close to me."

I wanted to scream but I can't and I shouldn't. So instead, I jumped up and down before I started taking pictures of Junhoe every second.

"So, before we start the signing of your album. Junhoe will have to draw three numbers. The chosen will win prizes. Please see your seat number to know if you're chosen."

I quickly looked at my seat number which is 24. I hope I get to win at least the first prize.

Junhoe picked a paper from the glass box and opened it. He told the MC the number he got. "Thirty!"

"Ah! I'm here!" the girl seated at number 30 raised her hand and screamed excitedly.

She ran towards the stage to claim the prize she won, personally handed by Junhoe to her. It was a pillow with his photo from their latest album with Junhoe's sign of it. So lucky. I'm jealous.

"The next winner will be given a photocard. With Junhoe's hand-written letter!" the crowd went loud as Junhoe sat on his seat to write something on the said photocard.

"Next!" Junhoe dipped his hand on the box and drew another paper. "Five!"

"Oh my gosh!" the girl in front fanned herself using her hand as she went up to claim her prize. She even had the chance to hug Junhoe because her prize is kinda small compared to the first and Junhoe felt bad about it.

"The last winner will win a chance to have a selca with Junhoe!" the screams intensified and I broke into cold sweats. What? It's okay if I can't win this, why am I suddenly sweating and my heart started beating so fast?

I missed the moment Junhoe drew a number because I spaced out a bit. I just heard him screamed what was written on the paper.

"Twenty-four!"

Oh sht!

I stood up with shaking hands and put my camera down my chair as I ran towards the stage excitedly with my phone. My heart was beating so fast, it was almost painful and I started to feel a little dizzy. I shyly walked up to Junhoe and turned my phone on and pressed the camera app.

"Uhm, can you please remove your mask?" the MC asked and everyone agreed.

My eyes widened when realization hit me. I forgot I wore mask today so that no one could recognize me. Me being iKON and Junhoe's fan should be kept as a secret because everyone around me will misunderstood. I touched my mask and raised it a little.

"Please?" Junhoe pleaded. I shook my head aggressively and crossed my arms to make a big x mark. Some fans on the venue whined at me. No! You all don't know why I'm doing this!