Camera

Today is EXO's concert. And Baekhyun told me that I should come and watch them and so I did.

He told me that I could borrow his camera, the one he uses for his vlog so I can film him perform and film the fans scream his name.

We were lining up and I started filming the fans slowly entering the venue. Raising my hand up in the air to have a better view of how much fans are lining.

"Hi! We're entering the venue now." I said to the camera and waved my hand. "Who's your bias?" I asked Min, my friend who was standing beside me.

"My boyfriend, Minseok." Min answered. I called her Min because she loves it when I call her to her boyfriend's first name, Minseok.

"And you?" I showed my other friend at the camera. She waved her hand and then wrapped her one arm on my neck and the other one to Min.

"My boyfriend of course, Jongdae." Dae answered and blushed as her boyfriend's name rolled out her tongue. I also called her to Jongdae's second name because she thinks it's cute.

We all laughed before I saved the video and watched what we filmed. It was a total mess, I wonder if Baekhyun would understand a thing if he sees this.

"Let's film some more! We know EXO-Ls are friendly they might play with us." Min said and I agreed.

I started filming again. Showing random EXO-Ls on the camera and asking them who's their bias. They all happily answered and even scream with me when they knew we have the same bias, Baekhyun. I can't even hold my laugh when they told me they wanted to marry Baekhyun, they don't know they are actually talking to his fiancee at the moment, which is me.

"Hello there!" I said, and slung my arm around a random EXO-L and showed her to the camera. "Who's your bias?"

"Hi! My bias is Baek-" her brows furrowed before she could finish her sentence. I stared at where she is staring at and I only saw the camera I was holding.

I slowly slid my arms off her and asked. "Is there any problem?"

"That sticker." she pointed at the camera. Particularly to that sticker stuck beside the lens. "I gave that one to Baekhyun during their fansigning event."

"Oh, I bought it somewhere else." please believe me.

"Not possible. That's exclusively for Baekhyun. I draw and made that sticker privately, making sure that the drawing didn't leak online."

I turned the camera off.

"And, isn't it the same brand of camera that Baekhyun uses for filming his vlogs? Who are you?" she added. I quickly hid the camera inside my bag and ran away from her to go back to my friends.

"Min! Dae! I need to change my clothes!"

"What? Why?" Min asked worriedly.

"Later! Gotta go!"

I ran towards a staff and asked for directions of the comfort room. As soon as they told me I ran there quickly and went inside of one of the cubicles before she finds me if ever she followed.

I brought and extra clothes incase something like this will happen. Sasaengs recognizing me. I just have to change my clothes and wear a mask so they will not think it's the same person.

After changing, I was about to go out when I heard footsteps coming. My instinct told me to stay inside for a while so I did. My heart started to beat really fast.

"I saw a girl with the same camera brand as Baekhyun's. The one he's using for his vlogs." I immediately recognized her voice. I broke out into cold sweats. What if she'll find me? I turned my phone on and went to record her conversation with her friend. Also, if she'll find me and beat me to death, Baekhyun will have an evidence of who killed me.