Doggo Love

Highly inspired from the video above and from the Chinese movie 'Adoring' :(

Let's pretend that Mongryong is a golden retriever. Sorry Mongrie! 😭

Aaaaand?? I think Doggolingo sounds so cute I might use some of them there lmao (sorry not sorry).

Long af.

--

Ever since Baekhyun revealed to the public that he's dating a non-celebrity girl. His family was so thrilled to meet me, Baekhyun never told them about us during those times we were dating secretly. They were as shock as the whole world were.

"I hope they like me." I murmured as we made our way towards their house.

"They will, jagi. I told you before. They are so excited to meet you." he grabs my hand and brings it up to his face so he could place a kiss on it.

Baekhyun pressed the doorbell once and we waited for few moments before the door opened, revealing a man that looks slightly like my boyfriend. I know it was his older brother, Baekbeom.

His brother stared at Baekhyun with bored eyes before it went to my face, then it widened in shock. He turned around and yelled, "Oh my gosh! Mom! Dad! Hyunee had brought his girlfriend home!!" he turns to look at me, lips stretching into a happy grin.

"The who?"

"His what?"

Baekbeom moved away so their approaching parents could see me immediately.

The first one to come closer is his mother. When she saw me, she smiled and went to me with her arms spread. "Aigoo!" she embraced me and ran her hands up and down on my back. Few seconds after she parted from the hug and glanced at his son. "Is this your girlfriend?"

"Yes." Baekhyun answered proudly.

"Such a pretty girl."

"Oooh, what a pretty girlfriend you got there, son." his father came into the view.

I bowed politely at them all. "I'm Y/n. It's so nice to meet you, eomeoni, abeoji, oppa."

"Ahaha! She called me eomeoni!"

"Welcome to the family, Y/n."

"Let's get inside! I've made your favorite food!"

Baekhyun and I walked inside the house, hand in hand. As soon as I stepped a foot inside, a loud bark was heard and a medium-sized golden retriever came running towards us. It jumped into Baekhyun's arms with its tail wagging happily.

"Oh, jagi. I forgot to introduce to you my baby boy." Baekhyun picked up the dog and it licked his cheek, making my boyfriend laugh. "This is Mongryong, my golden boy!"

"Hello, Mongryong!" I was about to pet him but I immediately stepped back when the dog barked once and growled angrily right after.

"Mongryong, no! She's your mom!" he scolded the dog then spared me a sad glance. "He does that to the person he doesn't like."