Wait

EXO'S CURRENTLY IN MY COUNTRY! BUT I CAN'T SEE THEM! I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW! ㅠㅠ

Cheer me up with your heart-fluttering comments hahahaha!

:<

ANYWAYS! THANK YOU FOR THE 7K READS! YA'LL KNOW IT'S A BIG DEAL FOR ME RIGHT? Because I ain't a big account so yeah. ㅋㅋㅋ

But I'm still sad tho.

--

Even though I've seen him countless of times already, I still get nervous every time I see Baekhyun. Aside from nervousness, I felt very sad now that I will have to stop seeing him. There were no EXO fansign or concert that I missed since I became their fan. I'm not a fansite master or a sasaeng, I'm just a fan who follows them on their concerts and fansigns and not on their dorms or somewhere private. One of the reasons why EXO members seems to have grew fond of me and gets excited every time they could spot me in the crowd.

It was my turn to get my album signed, Baekhyun immediately recognized me and smiled at me as soon as he saw me approaching the table. My heart couldn't calm just like when I attendend EXO's fansign event for the first time.

"Y/n-ssi!" Baekhyun excitedly said when I got in front of the table. The other members heard how Baekhyun almost yelled my name so they noticed me and waved at me before going back to signing some albums.

I handed him my EXODUS album. "Oppa, I need to tell you something."

He took my album from me and placed it down on the table gently before he looked up to meet my eyes and gave me a sweet smile. "What is it?"

"I'm going away, I'm not going to see you and the others for four years."

The sweet smile he on his face dissipated and a flash of hurt pass through his eyes. I felt guilty because of the look he gave me. This is why I contemplated wether to tell him about this or not, but he has the right to know. I can't just disappear suddenly, knowing that Baekhyun would look for me every fansigns and concert that EXO holds. I know it will not bother him that much since I'm just a fan, but I just wanted him to know so he'll be aware.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to my country after several years of living here. I got accepted in a good university there and I'm taking up a four year course!" I tried to sound excited so he wouldn't feel down. "Don't worry! I always still love you and the members even when I'm far away and will not see you in some future concerts or fansigns."

The guard beside Baekhyun tried to tell us that we're already taking too long, placing a hand between us but Baekhyun just ignored him so he had no choice but to keep me talking. "Besides, I think you already grew tired seeing my face countless of times. Back when you're still not this popular up until this very moment, you would always see me every events you and the guys went to."

"No, I'm actually anticipating every time I know I get to see you. Please don't say that." Baekhyun waved his hands to show that he disagrees on what I just said.

"I promise, the moment after I graduate, I will immediately fly back here to see you again!" he cracked me a small smile before he stared down at my album. "But oppa... Can I ask a favor?"

He meets my eyes again before he hummed in agreement. "I know I will sound so selfish to this. But may I ask if you like someone?"

He scrunched his face a bit as he think about his answer. "Yes. I like her a lot."