First Love

"I have something to tell the world!" Luhan said through the phone, I could feel him smiling.

"I have something to tell you too." I told him. My heart started to beat painfully inside my chest. I am certain that we share the same feelings. So I thought, maybe I should confess. "Luhan, I-"

"Wait a second, love." oh damn that endearment! How could I not think that he likes me too when he calls me to that? "There, posted it! Please be happy, my favorite bestfriend. Most favorite than Sehun."

"Luhan-" but before I could even tell him that I love him, the line went off. I sighed before I noticed my phone vibrating nonstop and notifications from weibo started flooding. What did that deer posted for it to be like this?

I pressed that one notification tab from weibo, saying that Luhan has posted a new status.

M鹿M

I would like to introduce to you my girlfriend @guanxiaotong ️❤️❤️❤️

I unintentionally dropped my phone on the floor as my breath hitched. My chest suddenly felt so tight that I almost couldn't breathe while I stood frozen beside my bed.

Suddenly the door bursted open. Revealing a worried looking Baekhyun and an angry Sehun behind him. Baekhyun handed his phone to Sehun in which I have a glimpse on the screen, he saw Luhan's weibo post too.

"Guys, why are you looking at me like that?" I asked and smiled at them before grabbing my phone on the floor, acting like I didn't know anything.

"Baby..." Baekhyun whispered softly as he walked up to me. I was just smiling up to him until he embraced me, hiding my face on his chest. That's when tears exploded from my eyes, followed by sobs as my hands went to hold Baekhyun's biceps for support because of my trembling knees.

"Why?!" I cried loudly, not knowing how to find the right words to complete the question I wanted to ask Baekhyun.

"I'm so sorry, baby." I felt Baekhyun's hand running up and down on my back. I calmed under his touch and just hugged him.

"Guys! Luhan hyung had a-"

"Shut the fuck up Chanyeol hyung!"

Chanyeol looked at Sehun as if he's the most terrifying thing he saw today. Chanyeol also had his phone in his hand and I don't need to guess what he's up to it. He looked at Baekhyun confusedly after seeing me caged in his arms and crying. Baekhyun gestured him to go away so he did.

Among all of the EXO members, only Sehun and Baekhyun knew about my true feelings for Luhan. That I love him, not just a friend. When Luhan left EXO, Baekhyun was there to comfort me because I can no longer see my bestfriend since it'll be a big issue if he stays in Korea. Besides, he isn't a member anymore so why stay? That made me the saddest person ever.

Luhan isn't just my bestfriend, but he's also my first love.

----

It was scattered everywhere, photos of Luhan walking in the streets of Korea together with his girlfriend. We were all aware that he's here. He's actually introducing her to EXO later at dinner. It has been months since the last time I saw him and this is what I get to see after a long time? Him together with her?