No Body, No Crime

Warning: strong language, death, and murderer Baekhyun lol.

And of course, highly inspired from a song by Taylor Swift 'no body, no crime' and my own version of understanding the song. Give it a listen! ❤️ It never failed to make me feel like I'm on my way to murder someone hahahaha! 

Anyway, I'd like to apologize to Jung Jaehyun in advance. I'm so sorry, baby. I'll just give you a better role soon ><

--

BAEKHYUN

It's my favorite day of the week, Wednesday, and I'm currently fixing myself as I will be seeing someone special to me. It seems like it doesn't happen that much, when in fact, I get to meet her every Wednesday for dinner and a glass of wine. But I just want to make every moment that we meet a special one...

Even when she had never been mine to begin with.

I waited for Y/n at our favorite restaurant. Weird, she was never late when we have our daily Wednesday meet up, but it has been 15 minutes and I'm still sitting in our table, alone.

Should I give her a call? I asked myself and just when I was about to do so, Y/n emerges from the entrance of the restaurant, eyes instantly finds mine and a tired smile painted her pale lips. She makes her way to me while I left my seat so I could pull the chair for her.

"Thanks, Baekhyunie." she whispered after taking her seat. "I'm sorry for being unusually late."

I went back to my seat. "You look sleepless, did something happen?"

Her eyes avoided mine as she nibbled on her bottom lip, a sigh followed after. "Jaehyun..."

I knew it, it's about him of course, he's the only person she's mostly with. I fought the urge to roll my eyes at the sound of his name and asked, "What about your husband?"

"Baekhyun, I think he's cheating on me."

"What?"

She pressed both of her palms on her place and exhaled in frustration, as if she's been holding back to say this for a long time now. "I found a set of jewelry in his office and I thought it was a gift for me, so I never told him. But it has been a month, our anniversary had passed and I still don't have it." she looks at me. "Do you think he gave to to his mistress?"

"Love, he could have gave it to his mother or sister." ha, I can't believe I sound like taking Jaehyun's side to that one.

"He doesn't have a family anymore, Baek."

"Oh," I blinked.

"And his scent when he comes home doesn't match his perfume, it's more like a woman's." tears formed in the edges of her eyes. "I can't... I don't know what to do if he admits to my accusation. What have I done wrong for him to do that? We were not distant to each other and still do what we usually do as if we just started dating."

"Am I becoming a boring wife? Did I became less attractive?"

"Sweetheart, no. You're still the prettiest and will never be a boring wife." I reached for her hand on the table and gave it a gentle squeeze. "No matter how things will turn, I will be with you. Remember that, okay?"