Knowing Bros

Very inspired from Hyuna and Edawn's appearance in Knowing Bros. In @ImAnExoL4eVer's request. I hope I met your expectations 💕

There will be Knowing Bros casts appearing so if you haven't watched at at least a single episode of KB you might not know them so I'm sooo sorry if you can't understand this part 후엥~

This is so cheesy, ugh! (Well at least for me and I hate that it turned out like this lol)

Enjoy reading!!

--

"I'm nervous." I uttered, breaking the silence between Baekhyun, I, and the make-up artists doing their wonders on our faces. Today, we are guesting at Knowing Bros as a couple transferring to their school. It's the term they use every time there's a guest in the show. This is the first time we're in a show together ever since we confirmed our relationship and that's the reason why I'm nervous. What if I'll ruin Knowing Bros because I appeared in it not just a soloist but also as EXO Baekhyun's girlfriend?

This isn't the first time I'm guesting in the show since I've been here once but this is the first time I'm doing with my boyfriend.

"Don't be nervous, jagi." Baekhyun reached for my hand and gave it a squeez. "Do you want to do the introduction or you want me to do it?"

I bit my lips as I thought. But thinking about talking first got my heart pounding in nervousness. "You do it, please."

"Aww, but how about the aegyo you practiced for weeks?"

"You do that too." I blinked my eyes at him with a cute small smile on my lips. "You'd look cute to it."

He lets go of my hand and rolls his eyes at me. "Fine. But don't call me cute."

"Baekhyungie is cute."

He gritted his teeth and was about pinch my cheek when one of the staffs entered the room.

"Are you guys ready? The filming has started."

Just in time, the make-up artists were done so we stood up from our seats and left the room.

Even from the fake hallway that leads to the fake classroom where Knowing Bros is taking place, we could already hear the casts' loud voices as they conversed and loud laughs when one of them jokes around.

"Okay, get started in three, two, one. Go."

Baekhyun led the way to the makeshift hallway while I followed behind him nervously. I hid at the side of the door while my boyfriend went to knock on it.

"Oh! Someone's knocking."

"Rememer that I'm just right beside you, Y/n-ah. Don't be nervous. You'll do great." he stole a kiss on my lips before peeking his head on the window beside the door.

"It's Baekhyun!"

He opened the door but stayed outside, instead, he peeked his head inside. "Hi." he shyly said and I couldn't help but giggle at the cuteness of his voice. Most of the time, during his guesting in Knowing Bros with EXO, he'd barge in confidently. But he just had to do the aegyo I couldn't do because of my nervousness.

"Baekhyun, come on in!"

"Why are you looking so shy over there?"

Baekhyun glanced at me for a second and I blew him a kiss before he peeks through the door once again. "I brought my girlfriend with me today." he murmured ever so shyly that I could just put him inside my pocket. It was supposed to be my line but I couldn't just do it so he has to because he's soft for me and he loves me.