Birthdays

I'm going to use today's date (March 19) as Y/n's birthdate!

--

Today is a special day for me. It's my birthday. But instead of celebrating it alone like how I usually do it 4 years ago, I have my boyfriend with me now so I'm not gonna spend my day in my room and singing myself the birthday song.

We were supposed to go out on a date today but one of my bestfriends is getting married and decided to have her wedding set right on my birthday. So I asked Baekhyun if he wanted to come with me and he said yes. Good thing he managed to convince Suho to go with me despite their secret schedules. They were busy because preparing for the upcoming comeback that hasn't been announced.

As we entered the venue, I couldn't help but admire everything inside. The interiors, flowers, even the guests' dresses for the dress code of the event.

"Y/n! There you are! Happy birthday!" one of my bestfriends, Si-ah, approached me. I greeted her with a hug and she does the same. "I remembered your birthday but I forgot your gift."

"How dare you? I'm going to hate you now." I pouted and she laughed at me before she got to notice Baekhyun standing behind me. Her brows furrowed at the sight of my gorgeous boyfriend.

"How come that Baekhyun is here?" she whines at me. "I asked Minseok but he said that the EXOs are busy!"

"We are busy. But the guys understood that I have to be with Y/n today. It's not your birthday maybe that's why Minseok didn't spared you some time."

I tried not to laugh at Si-ah's reaction on Baekhyun's words. They seemed to not like each other as Si-ah finds Baekhyun quite annoying as much as Minseok finds him annoying too. But they are good and can sometimes act like friends too. I'm happy that my boyfriend and my friends can get along very well.

"You... Y/n get that bacon away from here!"

Baekhyun sticks his tongue out to tease her and she groans at him ready to say something but I interrupted.

"Can you two stop teasing each other at least for today? It's my birthday."

Si-ah clicks her tongue and rolls her eyes at Baekhyun secretly. "Just because you said so."

"Okay, baby." Baekhyun says, taking my hand into his.

Just in time, we were informed that the ceremony is starting to we were asked to go back to our seats.

My friends and I were seated in a round table. Next to it is the table where our boyfriends are. Except for Si-ah's who's boyfriend isn't here.

"I'm so excited how Jisoo would look like! Although we have seen her just earlier but she haven't wore her gown that time!" Miyeon excitedly says, she's the most talkative amongst us.

"Soooo? One of us is getting married few moments from now and I heard someone's next?" I spoke, tilting my head to look at Nayoung with teasing eyes. Serin, Miyeon, Si-ah, and Haeyoung then gives her their own teasing expression.

Nayoung rolls her eyes jokingly and then blushes. "Okay, fine. My boyfriend proposed to me yesterday." she lifts her hand to show us the ring.

"Aw! We've been rooting for you two! You have been dating since highschool!"

"Sanaol."

"We're getting older! We're starting to get married one by one!"

"Yeah it was just like yesterday when we all met, first day of college and Y/n running around the hallway barefooted."