Professor

If you're not comfortable with prof!Baekhyun x student!y/n I suggest you skip this. Idk. I feel like some readers are not comfortable with this kind of concept. But I assure you that there's nothing bad in this one tho '.ㅅ' (is one night stand counted as bad?) Hee hee.

--

My boyfriend Joohyuk broke up with me and I decided to drink my sadness away. So I'm currently in a club with my friends and I think I'm little drunk after two small glasses of soju. I don't drink that's why.

"Come on Y/n! Let's dance!" Seulgi pulled me with her until we're both on the dance floor.

"I can't dance like you, Seul."

"Come ooooon! Just move your body!" she showed me few dance moves and I actually find it fun so I copied her until I looked like some crazy girl trying hard to dance sexily.

My eyes flew to a group of men celebrating on the side of the club. I think one of them is familiar.

Oh, it's professor Kim Minseok! My History teacher when I was in first year. Since I am in fourth year now, he is no longer my teacher.

I always heard that professor Kim's friends are good-looking. Professor another Kim, but named Junmyeon and Zhang Yixing are already good-looking and hot. They still have lots of friends from outside our school and just graduated from college and I heard that three of their friends have applied in our school to be a teacher, meaning, another three good looking professors will be added to our university.

Maybe that is what they are celebrating for!

Since I am a little drunk, I can't clearly see the faces of those three new teachers I will be seeing in our school soon.

I should just surprise myself. I thought. So I ignored them and continued dancing with my friends. It went on for like half an hour before I saw from my peripheral vision that the professors had gone into the dance floor too. I think there are at least 9 of them including my former teachers.

At first, I was grinding my back against Seulgi and then to my other friend Lisa and to the rest of my girl friends who went to celebrate the day I am finally free from my boyfriend. Then my back grinded against an unfamiliar hard back. When I turned around, it's a guy! A good-looking one.

"I... I'm sorry. I thought you're one of my friends!" I laughed at him and even hiccuped shamelessly.

"It's okay, baby." he smirked at me before he turned around and continued dancing with his friends. I felt myself blushing at what he called me. Joohyuk never called me to that. Maybe that's why my heart is fluttering at the moment.

I went on dancing for few moments before I got back on my previous seat to drink once again. The memories of me watching Joohyuk drink in the same spot back when we're still dating flashed through my mind and I felt myself tearing up. I never felt the sadness when I entered this club earlier, but as I sat alone and watch my friends dance happily, the sadness started to sink inside my brain slowly. And that's when I started crying.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I sobbed and wiped my own tears using the back of my hand before I shifted my gaze towards the man who sat beside me. He was handing out his handkerchief to me and has a worried eyes staring at my face. He was the same good-looking man who I wrongly grinded my back at.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine to me. Here, let me wipe your tears away." since it seems like I don't have any plans on accepting his handkerchief. He did the job of wiping it gently on my cheeks, removing all the tears on it.