Competition

This is already edited and now not M rated and full version.

Sorry for clowning ya'll back then 😂

Imma go back to hiding now.

--

Ever since I was picked to debut in a new group, I recieve so much love and support from my fans. They showered me with compliments and would endlessly tell me how excited they are to see me with my new members.

Well, unlike Baekhyun. Who were hated by his own fans after the reports of him joining SuperM.

The new group I will be in, is the exact girl version of SuperM. Namely, SuperW. We also have 7 members from different groups under SM Entertainment. 2 from my group including myself, 1 from a senior group, and 4 from a junior group.

After a year of funding SuperM, the recording company who handled them has disbanded the group as what the contract says. Now they are up to debuting another legendary group as the latter, this time, it's female counterpart.

Surprisingly for a girl group, we have surpassed every achievement SuperM had when they debuted. We stole the title of most viewed idol group, most album sales and whatsoever, there are so many to name.

That seemed to provoked the ever competitive and passionate leader of SuperM, Baekhyun.

And ever since, he showed more annoyance whenever we're in the same place. Fans had made a fandom joke about how we look like we're about to punch each other whenever we see ourselves in the same place.

We are now standing on one stage, with thousands of fans gathering to see both groups. The recording company who once handled SuperM and now handling SuperW too, had asked the previous group to reunite to congratulate us for our successful debut, also because we are called as their female version.

"It's so nice to see both groups in one stage and they all seem so close to each other." the MC said and my members turned to look at me to speak.

"Yeah, well since we all came from the same company, it's obvious. We treat each other like a family and we are known for it." I replied and the fans started to scream right after I said those.

"We have all witnessed how SuperW surpassed SuperM's achievements. As a leader, what can you say to your female counterpart, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun glanced at me before cracking a smile and took the mic to speak. "Congratulations, to SuperW, and to you leader Y/n." he said with slightly gritted teeth. I smirked at him before bowing to show my respect. He is still my senior, anyway.

After a short interview we performed some of our songs and SuperM had the chance to perform theirs too. We all had the same amount of screams and waves of lights coming from the fans.