Pervert

If there is one thing that describes me and Baekhyun, that is being pervert.

It is said that soulmates are being similar. I thought that was rubbish until I dated Baekhyun. We have so much in common, from our small habits down to the same holes that appears on our faces when we press our lips for a thin smile.

The same characteristic we have that outstand all the similarities we have is being pervert. At least, we're being pervert only to each other and it's not a problem since we're a couple.

I woke up to his arms wrapped around my body, and to his hands on my chest. I chuckled before I removed his hands and turned my body around so I could face him.

"Good morning, baby." I greeted him after seeing that he's already awake.

He pressed a kiss on my lips. "Good morning too. Do you want to go somewhere else today?"

"Uh... No."

Baekhyun and I are both homebodies, one of the characteristics we share.

"Good, I wasn't planning to take you out today anyway."

I squinted my eyes on him.

"Of course I'm just kidding. I always have plans incase you want to go out."

I smiled up to him before pecking his lips and left the bed. Baekhyun held his arms out so I pulled him up until he's sitting on the bed. "I'm making breakfast, what would you like to eat?"

Baekhyun puts a finger on his chin and posed like he's thinking seriously.

"How about I eat you instead?" he smirked at me that made me blush. But I shouldn't be carried away so I glared at him.

"I'm serious, Baek."

"So do I." he grabbed me by the hand and shoved me back on the bed and before I could even react he was already hovering above me. "I love you so much." then he leaned in and kissed me directly on my lips.

My hands slowly went up to thread themselves on his hair as I responded to his kisses. I felt Baekhyun smiled between our kiss before his lips went down on my jawline, allowing me to breath. A soft whimper came out from my lips.

"Baek." I heaved out a sigh when he reached my neck. "I'm going to make breakfast. Get off." my hands went down on his chest and pushed him off me gently.

"Aww." Baekhyun whined and even pouted. "You are my breakfast."

"You're going to need real food." I told him and pecked his nose before walking out of our room.

While I was cooking, a pair of arms suddenly wrapped themselves around my waist and soft kiss landed on my shoulder. Just in time, the food was ready so I turned the heat off before facing Baekhyun, only to see him shirtless.

"I told you to wear your shirt before going downstairs."

"It's hot."

I giggled a bit before giving him a quick kiss on his cheek. He smiled in satisfaction and got off me. Baekhyun then proceeded to the table and waited for me to serve the food.

"Wear your shirt, Baek."

"No. I want you to see how sexy I eat without a shirt."

I didn't place his food down. He look so sexy even with clothes on and even without one. I think he's the sexiest man alive, well at least for me. And of course Baekhyun doesn't need to know my sexy thoughts about him or he'll tease me until I would do something about it.