Why?

This is the second part of "Who Will?" in heybaekhyunshiii's request and idea. Hope you like it and I met your expectations for this >< 🍓

This is so long! ><

--

Lmao. Do you guys remember when Y/n said a week ago on Star Show 360 that she doesn't have plans on dating until their group turns 7 years old? She really said that while dating Baekhyun for almost a year now? Meaning she has been dating while her group's just a year old. What a shame.

Stop using Baekhyun for media plays!

Y/n's group is SM's biggest failure. Now SM is using Baekhyun (who's group is once considered as SM's failure) to hype ya girl's group. We get it, SM. You want more money.

"Baby, let's go to sleep."

I quickly hid my phone under the pillow when I heard Baekhyun's voice. I tilted my head to smile at him and spread my arms, welcoming him for a hug in which he immediately obliged. He wrapped his arms around my waist, nestled his face on the crook of my neck as he pushed our bodies to lay down on the bed.

"What were you doing?" Baekhyun purred while brushing the tip of his nose on my skin. I wanted to giggle, I wanted to lean on his touch but I couldn't.

"I was... My group's discussing about our upcoming concert next week. You know we're starting our world tour, right?" I lied. I was actually reading some posts about us because I wanted to know what are the fans' opinion regarding our relationship.

It wasn't what I expected it to be.

"Oh, we're going to have a really busy schedule then. I'm going to Japan for CBX tour. I thought of inviting you but you're busy too." he pouted and suddenly the feeling of my heavy heart vanished into thin air. I'm so lucky that it only takes Baekhyun to make me feel better.

"Don't worry. We still could see each other no matter how busy we get. It's not hard for us to meet now that we live together."

"Right. I love you." he kissed me on my lips.

"I love you too, good night Baekhyunie."

I can't calm while the make up artist did her job. Today is our concert in KSPO dome, it's the first day of our three-day concert and I don't know if I could make it until the last day.

Because I received a death threat.

I have been receiving them since Baekhyun announced our relationship but what I received just awhile ago made me feel nervous. I never told anyone about it, not even my group's manager or some of my members. Maybe it's just a threat. No one can enter the dome with something that may harm someone inside their bags, right?

I was being cautious the whole time and luckily there were no signs of harm for me. When I had my solo stage, the fans chanted my name and then Baekhyun's and then our combined name together, changing the original fanchant released by SM for that song, it made me shy while I tried to be serious for my first solo performance.

There are fans that accepted our relationship, I think there are more of them compared to those who wasted their time hating on us and thinking that our relationship is just a media play. A lot of our fans actually have started shipping me and Baekhyun back when we're still not dating because of the way he would stare at me and how I would smile when I caught him staring. I'm still surprised at the amount of support we're getting.

The concert went on until the end. We were having our ending ment before saying goodbye to the fans.

"I am really, really thankful to see you today! Let's all be this happy for the upcoming days! Thank you for coming! I love you!" I blew a kiss at them and some acted like they're trying to catch it while some pushed my kiss away and would say that it's only for Baekhyun. I couldn't help but giggle at their different reactions.