Separating

Baekhyun and I married each other after a year of dating. We were so inlove, we thought about being with each forever by marrying instead of getting to know each other deeper by dating for few more years. I knew Baekhyun because I'm an EXO-L and I have been eyeing him ever since I became a fan, I knew his facts and habits that I confirmed right after spending time with him. I love him so much and he loves me too.

We moved into the house he bought for us. It was the dream house we ever wanted to have since we're dating. We lived happily like any in love couples do, waking up in cuddles, kisses and smiles every morning, messing the kitchen while trying to make breakfast as we both don't know how to cook, showering together and kisses before parting ways outside our house to leave for work.

It was all fine until I have to leave Korea for a year of work in my country.

"I'll be staying at our dorm then, I can't be here alone." Baekhyun pouted as he helped me packing my things. "Can you just stay here? We're financially stable why do you need to work away from me for a year?"

"I'm not doing this for the money, Baek. Remember I have been wanting to do this." I stopped what I was doing and sat beside Baekhyun, cupping his cheek and tilting his head so he could meet my eyes. "I promise, after doing the work we'll have children as many as you want and I will stop working to take care of our little Baekhyuns around this home."

His face went bright and a smile appeared on his face. "Really?"

"Yes, love." I pecked his lips. "It's only for a year it'll pass quickly than you think."

"Okay! I want to have four kids with you! And let's get Mongryong a partner."

"Sure."

"Yehet!" he excitedly screamed and kissed me happily.

There were a lot of fans crowding the airport after Baekhyun decided to drop me off and watch me go. Even though he's married, he never lose his loyal fans and supported us. His fans are actually more excited for us to have children and I'm sure they're getting that news soon after doing my dream work.

"I'll miss you." he clung into my arm and tried to pull me back so I could stop walking. "No! Don't go please."

I heard him sob and that's when I turned around and saw that he's crying. "Aw, Baekhyun." I caught his face between my hands and kissed him directly on his lips. "I'll miss you too."

"Promise me to call everyday."

"I promise."

I left with a heavy heart, I really don't like it when Baekhyun cries. I just wanted to not leave at all and stay by his side.

----

Life was really hectic. At the first month being separated, Baekhyun and I could still have a time to call each other. But when EXO had a comeback and a world tour, we barely call each other as I got too busy with work too.

I would always try to call him. Sometimes he would answer but he's looking so tired I had to let him rest or there are times I would call while he's asleep, waking him up from his only hours to rest that I have to talk to him for a short time.

A month left and I will be back to Korea. I'm never doing this again, I'm going to stay with Baekhyun and will just take care of our future children. I hate being separated to him I miss him so much.

I was doing some work really late at night because the sooner I get things done, the sooner I get home to Baekhyun. So I decided to work for extra hours because a month of waiting might turn into a week. My phone rang and I immediately answered the call when Baekhyun's name appeared.