Dinner Break

Inspired from Dinner Mate episode 1-2 but my own version hahahshshsh. If you have watched it, then you'll kinda have an idea what will happen lol.

I'm soRRY JONGIN!!

I think this one is more like Jongin imagine than Baekhyun imagine lmao. But we all love Jongin so... Hehehe. I'll have to cut this in two parts because it's long asf hehe.

Unedited due to rush! I want to leave something from this book because I know someone is waiting 🥺

----

Ding! The sound of my phone notification ringtone made me flinch on my seat. Thinking that it was from my boyfriend whom I miss oh-so much, I quickly took my phone out of my pocket.

"What...?" I whispered as soon as I have opened the message.

It was a photo of a diamond ring in a an opened box, sent by my boyfriend. One hand came up to cover my parting lips and my whole body shivered. Another message came in, snapping me out of my trance.

Jagi ❤️:
My friend is proposing with this ring tomorrow. As a girl, what are your thoughts about this one?

Digging my teeth on my bottom lip, my fingers tapped against the screen to type my respond. I know that stunt guys pull before proposal to make sure they got the right ring to use. I've seen those in movies before. I stared at my hand, imagining the ring on its fourth finger. Ah! My heart!

While waiting for my boyfriend's reply after sending my thoughts about the ring, a fellow doctor came walking up towards me. "Y/n-ssi?"

I lifted my gaze up to her face with my lips pursed and curled upward for a smile. I can't just hide my excitement. "Yup?"

"Your voluntary days had been cut short. Dr. Jang said you can go back to Seoul now." she made sure to point out the word 'voluntary' since I never volunteered to be here in the first place, I was forced to, for a promotion and better treatment.

But nevermind that. Instead of being far from Jongin until the next month, it was cut short and I can come home to him right now. It was as if the universe is on my side, conspiring my luck.

"13 hours before landing to Seoul! Jongin oppa, I'm going home now and you didn't know about it so I'm going to surprise you." I shifted my hand for a better angle to show myself on the action camera I'm holding. "I'm filming this surprise since I have a feeling that we will have an extravagant moments following after my return into your arms. Hihihi!" one free hand covered my mouth to stop myself from giggling. Through the camera, I can see my face turning red at the thought of going back to Jongin.

"Also, well... If ever we really are meant to be together until our last breath, I'm doing a little vlog for our kids to see in the future-" I gasped when I felt my heart jump after saying those. "Oh, that made me blush." I squeal as I cupped my cheek all while walking towards the line to have my luggage checked in.

"Miss Y/n, we've upgraded your ticket to business class."

My eyes widened. "Oh my- really?"

"Yes, please enjoy your flight."

I gazed at the action camera, excited grin failed to be hidden. "Jongin-ah, did you hear that? I'm going to travel back to you in business class! I can feel the luck and blessings that may come to us, already!"

Once I'm inside the plane, I couldn't help but gasp every now and then. Business class is entirely different from the ones I always take whenever I travel for seminars and such. I know that a doctor like me could simply upgrade my ticket into business class easily but I chose not to. I'm being practical as I'm saving for my future with Jongin. I didn't want it that he's always the one paying for our dinner dates, I wanted to treat my man too.