chapter 2

Bang! door shutting, someone being pushed against the wall, muffled moans, things being knocked over. Zayn turned over to look at his alarm clock, 2:25am. "Great. Just fucking flipping great." He groaned.

Harry always bringing his friend of the night at bloody awful hours just as he's starting to nod off.

Zayn covered his ears when someone moaned loudly.
He would have been turned on if he wasn't so tired having worked twelve straight in his father's company, fixing and updating computers software alongside other computer geeks. Not like he had a choice in the matter, he was ordered to come. His father built his company from scratch and made it as successful as it was.

It was a consultant accountancy firm and got quite a large clientele as his father was brilliant at what he does. It helps that he is very handsome and can charm a nun as well. Zayn has him to thank for his genes.

Another loud moan came from Harry's room, and it sounded like someone just came. "Disgusting." Zayn mumbled again.

"Fucking fuck" Another loud scream from Harry's room.

What the hell? Are they showing off? Zayn screamed on his pillow annoyed. And he wasn't sure if that was Harry or whoever was there with him cause it was high pitched possibly a girl then again he can never tell with Harry who can be loud, it could be him.

Zayn loved the sound Harry made when climaxing and his mind went there. He visualised Harry, he could touch himself if wasn't so sensitive having vigorously shaken it already in his bid to get some sleep, only to be woken up by Harry's night shenanigans. He was going to make him pay for the disturbance. Not sure how, Zayn thought he might have to hide Harry's favourite strawberry shampoo. Or empty the bottle and replace it with actual strawberry yoghurt. Too much work involved though, he dissed the idea.

Maybe hiding the TV remote control and watch Harry freak out about missing his favourites shows Forensic detective and Disappeared, about unsolved murders and disappearances. Harry watches too much of that, should he be worried. Maybe he's planning to kill him and finding ways to get rid of the body.

"I haven't written a will yet" Zayn uttered irrationality to himself sleepy.

That's the obvious explanation to Harry constantly asking 'how's your breakfast? did you like it?' 'Do you want more coffee?' every single day even though Zayn eats the same breakfast everyday and Harry knows that.

He always has two cups of black coffee in the morning one with his wake me up ciggie then another cup with his toast. That's been his morning routine since they met five years ago at a coffee shop and became friends then roommates two years later.

"Zayn are you alright? Why are you screaming?" Harry asked outside the door.

"I'm fine, Haz, go back to sleep" Zayn shouted towards the door.

"I'm coming in" Harry said opening the door at the same time. He knew no boundaries.

"Harreh, you're naked" Zayn said, he's seen him more naked than himself. Okay maybe not but still, he's seen him more than he should.

"I'm naked, so." Harry shrugged, walking towards the bed.

Normally Zayn wouldn't mind a cuddle but his hand was slightly sticky from previous activities he hadn't managed to wipe himself with a tissue, Harry will feel the stickiness when he drapes himself all over him that's was a given. He wanted to scream, no please, he didn't need him coming any closer. But Harry came to sit on the bed.

"Zaaayn" Harry slurred "I'm worried about you. I missed you tonight, you recluse. Why did you not wanna go out tonight, Zee?"

Zayn sighed looking at him. He didn't want to watch him flirt with everyone. He sort of developed a crush on his best friend but he doesn't want to ruin their friendship. So, he's keeping mum.

"I'm sorry babe, but you know why. I was tired. Dad really worked us up today and him stressing kinda rubbed off me. You were laughing at me when I got home the other day and I couldnt keep my eyes open, even when I was eating remember?" Zayn scooted over when Harry laid down to cuddle with him.

"Mmm." Harry hummed joining their hands together, with his eyes half closed, "Your hand is sticky, Zayn. You should clean your hands after eating fish and chips_" he rubbed his hand against his thigh to rid himself of the stickiness, it was when he scratched his nose tickled by Zayn's hair he realised from the smell then slime he just spread all over himself was cum. "Eww, you disgusting pig. What have you been doing? Beating the wood?" He jumped out of bed, wiggling on the spot trying to get rid of the cum on his thigh.

Zayn laughed at how ridiculous Harry looked dangling his ding dong around, while being adorable at the same time. Only Harry can look sexual and cute all at once. "You are one to talk, you reek of sex, and not even wearing underwear"

"I hate you" Harry said dramatically leaving the room got and slammed the door.

"Love you too babe, say hi to your friend for me" Zayn shouted after him still laughing. Looks like he's not getting any sleep anytime soon. That was his last thought in his mind before dozing off, finally.

*

"Zayn.. Zayn wake up" Harry tried shaking him awake but Zayn was taking a long time to do so, as usual.

Zayn opened one eye groaning as light shone in his eye, Harry had opened the curtains, how is it morning already, he wondered covering his face with the duvet.

"Zayn, no wake up."

"What time is it?" Zayn groaned debating whether to kick Harry in the groin or pull him to the bed for a cuddle. Harry was always warm and soft.

"Six in the morning" Harry answered cheerfully.

"The fuck." Zayn whined. Why did Harry have to wake him up so early, moving his arm back, he aimed for the groin and punched not too hard.

However Harry recoiled back in pain, "Zayn, you hit me? Why are you so violent so early in the morning?"

"Go away, Harry" Zayn turned over only for Harry to pull the duvet off him. "The fuck. Let go.." boy, was Harry really trying him. He could just strangle him but they've got a witness in the house, Harry's sleep buddy from last night who hadn't done the walk of shame, yet. He normally could hear the door close, no matter how deep into sleep he was. Strange.. "What do you want, Harry?"

Someone better be dying for his sleep to be disturbed, even if they were, depending who they were, he would just give them a phone to dial 999 if their hands were still able to move.

"Sorry, Zee." Harry moved away from the bed not before covering Zayn with the duvet again. He didn't mean to upset him and Zayn looked clearly upset. "I just wanted you to meet him"

Zayn's heart just sank. "Meet him? Who?"

"My boyfriend" Harry mumbled quietly.

Zayn choked on his own saliva, "Y..your what?"

"I'm Shawn, his boyfriend"

Zayn's eyes snapped open and he stared at the person speaking, it was a tall not so bad looking lad reaching out to shake Zayn's hand.

Well shit..