Chapter 5

🎶I told them both the truth, pull up at the same time.
Ain't no rules I need two, double trouble tongue kissing at the same time. Yeah she love love love it, ooh kissing at the same time. Yeah she love love love it, Yeah this is a double date night. Yeah she love love love it Kissing at the same time, Two bitches at the same time_🎶

"Wh0 the hell?" Zayn had been dancing listening to the song and turned around to see who stopped the music when it came to an abrupt end.

"What the hell indeed, Zayn." Louis said. He was stood arms folded across the chest next to the stereo looking at him. "This is a place of business need I remind you."

Zayn and Ed who's also a tattoo artist in Zayn's shop had been dancing to the song, bopping along. Ed was a very carefree soul, brought up by hippie parents. Easily make friends with anyone and had a laid back attitude. But Louis said Ed's upbringing had nothing to do with his carefree nature, its drugs. He should know they always smoke spliff together when business is slow.

"This is my place of business, Louis, why the heel did you turn the music off for?"

"I was saving your dignity, Zayn. You're welcomed,"Louis then looked at Ed. "No offence mate."

"None taken mate." Ed mumbled softly.

"Offence taken here, mate" Zayn said. "I love that song. You know how I feel about Chris Brown. Why did he ever do to you Louis?" He picked up a small teddy bear which was on the counter next to the cash till, courtesy of Ed. "Show me where he hurt you" he pointed at the teddy trying to keep a straight face.

Ed walked away laughing as he was used to their dramatic antics.

"Did you even see yourself, Zayn. Skank legs, and bopping." Louis scoffed; "You didn't even notice I've been here for nearly two minutes. You both look like a bloody evolution of a dance whip/nae nae tutorial YouTube shit. What's that about then?"

Zayn rolled his eyes and walked towards his office and brought the teddy with him. He sat in behind his desk and looked up at him. "I see a lot of haters with me in this room."

"Im the only one with you in the room, Zayn."

"I said what I said." Zayn grinned at him. "Anyways, did I tell you, I have a date with Harry tonight."

"Please, please shut up. Urgh, I can't believe you're doing this, Zayn."

"Doing what, Louis? Living my life like it's golden?"

Louis blinked, "Did you just referenced a song_you know what? Never mind that. Let's talk about you and the fact that you are going on a date with our Harry. Let that sink in for a minute."

"Well Louis." Zayn smiled, thinking of his date with Harry and how he can't wait. "I tried to let that sink, but it's just floating, babe. I cant help it."

"Can you stop being clever with me for a minute, Zayn, I'm serious" Louis picked up a pen on his desk, threw it Zayn. "Think about it okay?"

"What do you want from me, Louis? I know you think me dating Harry is a mistake. But I'm not the 12yr old you save from bullies anymore. I love you bro but let me take care of this myself." Zayn got up to stand near the window looking out at the life happening outside, "
You, and the rest of the world say we learn from our mistakes then why am I excluded from that rule? If I am making a mistake then it's mine to make and not for you to try and prevent it happening. How else am I going to learn?"

"Zee." Louis sighed and walked over to him. He stood behind Zayn, rested his chin on Zayn's shoulder, his hands on Zayn's waist. "I love you too, bro. Sorry for being a bitch."