Chapter 4

"Happy breakup day, Harry"

Louis shouted as soon as he saw Harry walking in the pub, Zayn following behind him. Everyone laughed cause Louis was crazy and Harry didn't mind his heart was far from broken. There were bets however about him and Shawn, and their ultimate break up.

Louis won. He was hundred and fifty pounds richer, he immediately agreed to the night out so Liam, Niall and Zayn will pay up.

"Show me the money" he wiggled his hands at Zayn, who slapped fifty pounds in notes in his hand.

"Am I offended you place a bet on me?" Harry asked looking at them, they all looked down, "I'm offended I wasn't included, damn Niall. I thought you're my best friend mate"

"I'm not Zayn though, am I?" Niall said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry frowned.

"Whatever.." Niall said and looked up to see the girl he was crushing on come over, "shh..she's coming" he whispered to all of them, and they smiled like the idiots at her when she came to take their orders.

"Hi guys, my name is Selena, I'll be your waiter. So are you ready to order or you're still browsing the menu for what you want?" She asked.

"Niall will order for us." Louis nodded at her. "He's got a big one in his pants." He smiled at her. "I meant his wallet_" he yelped when Niall kicked him on the shin.
"Did you just kick me?"

"No, I didn't." Niall denied.

Louis rolled his eyes, "Then who did, huh?"

"Not me-"

"Can we finish with our order?" Liam hissed at both of them, then looked up at Niall's crush, "I'm sorry about this."

Selena smiled, "It's okay, no worries. Whenever you ready." Finally they ordered, she jotted their order down, shown them the specials on the menu. "Okay." She smiled again at them, "Do you want me to bring your drinks now or with food?"

"Now_"

"With food."

Niall and Louis said respectively.

"Bring the drinks with food please." Liam said kicking both Niall and Louis's shins.

"I don't know about everyone else but I was actually looking forward to having a drink." Harry said.

"We will eat first before we start drinking." Liam said sensibly.

"Yes daddy." Zayn mumbled then laughed.

"That's not funny, Zayn." Liam said.

"I agree," Harry said staring at Zayn. "Not funny one bit, Zayn."

Zayn felt himself blushing because Harry's gaze on him was so intense, he couldn't help feel like Harry was mad that he said something wrong, "Sorry." He mumbled again.

They chatted about how their day had been until food arrived. After they were done eating it was then the drinks games started. Niall got them a round of beers, and grew balls to go speak to Selena, who he's been crushing on for months now. It turns out she's single, recently single and didn't want rush to a relationship yet but happily gave Niall her number as she thought he was funny.