Sequel

*5 years later*

*Always In My Heart*

It's all about keeping up with the Styles, their daily struggles raising children and still keep the love alive. With four year olds twin boys, Elijah and Mason, and a six year old Yasmeen, life was a handful to say the least, but as long as they have each other, Harry and Zayn can face it all.

                          *

"Daddy, let go.." Yasmeen was trying to break free from her father's tight hold but Harry wasn't letting go.

"No"

"Baba, help here please, take your husband away from me"

"Babe, come on, let go" Zayn nudged his husband with his elbow. He had his hands full, he was holding one of their twin boys, Elijah, on his hip. Elijah was looking on bored at his daddy and sister. He was Zayn's clone not only in looks, but moody and unbothered. Mason, the other twin, was standing next to Zayn giggling and amused, his dimples all out as he covered his mouth to hide his giggles. He too looked like Zayn but he's got his daddy's brown curls, green eyes and dimples.

"Daddy, you are embarrassing, everyone is looking, why are you like this?"

"But, it's your first day of school, Yazzie, I'm allowed to hug you"

"For five minutes, though"

"That's a hug for each hour you're in school,"

"I'm in school for six hours, daddy, know your maths"

"You owe me a minute then." Harry grinned at having won,

"Urgh..I am not an only child, hug the boys they can have my minute"

"I'll hug you daddy" Mason said

"Mr Styles?" Both Harry and Zayn looked towards the voice, Mrs Osborne, Yasmeen's teacher.

"Yasmeen needs to go to class, now." Stuck up ass, Harry thought finally letting go.

"Finally" Yazz muttered,

"If anything happens, call me.." he said to Yazz,

"If anything happens, the school will call you Mr Styles, she's six years old," Harry looked at the teacher for a second and stuck his tongue out at her back as she walked away.

"That's not funny, daddy"

Yazz said rolling her eyes walking to her class, she was a feisty little girl. Too many hours spent with Louis and Niall, Harry always says. She was also very clever, taking after Zayn, she could read a whole book by the time she was three years old. Zayn waved her goodbye, they've been through this, its Yasmeen's second year at the school. Zayn doesn't wanna think about Yazz actual first day of school, Harry nearly had a melt down.

"That was fun to watch, your own child telling you to buzz off" Louis said.

"Aren't you all supposed to be at work, instead of being here looking pathetic?"

Niall, Louis and Liam couldn't miss Yazz's first day back at school, they were living off Harry's meltdown when it comes to his children. He had such separation anxiety.

"I'm dropping my daughter just like you Harold,.."

"Well I'm off to work, see you later guys" Liam was a PE teacher and football coach at the school, he still owned the gym, but he couldn't resist applying for the job, fulfilling his coulda been footballer dreams.

"I'm here for the fun of it.." Niall laughed looking at Harry.

"And people actually pay you money to be their lawyer.." Harry shook his head, "Come on, Mase..you are daddy's favourite child. Race you to the car!" Harry said taking off, Mason giggling and running after his daddy not before sticking his tongue out to his still unbothered twin.

"Isn't he supposed to be at work?" Louis asked Zayn as he watched Harry and Mason race to the car.

"Do you really wanna know.?"

"Actually, no"