Chapter 20

"Yasmeen Olivia Styles." Harry told his family and friend the name.

It was a wonderful atmosphere, happy birthday, congratulations on everyone's lips. Family and friends were waiting patiently for the baby to be brought in. Zayn's parents, sisters, Harry's mom, his sister, Louis, Liam and Niall. Zayn was wheeled in first, looking tired but happy. Louis layed carefully on the bed next to him. He may not have been in the room to witness the birth but he gets to have this, Zayn's head resting on his shoulder, their fingers tangled together.

Harry let him have the moment and he smiled at them, Anne nodding at him smiling too. Anne, Harry and Trisha were fluffing around with the 'it's a girl' and 'happy birthday' balloons and teddy bears. Gemma was on Niall's lap chatting with Liam and Doniya. Yaser and Robin chatting with the younger sisters.

Yaser gave Harry a Rolex watch for his birthday gift and congratulating him as a father, he also gave him a contract to sign whenever he's ready, as a business manager in his firm. Yaser's business was growing and he wanted family to be part of it, Harry as the father of his first grandchild is family he said. He even offered a paid internship. As a night to five job, Harry was definitely considering it, but will have to speak to Ben first before accepting as he's always been good to him.

"That's a lovely name, babe.." Louis said quietly to Zayn, playing with his fingers.

"Thanks, Lou.."

"Louis and Yasmeen, they sound good together, don't they? Me and her. We are going to rule the world"

"You mean 'ruin' my world" Zayn chuckled.

"You said it not me and if your world is ruined by our uniqueness then know now that it's your mouth's doing, babe" Louis smiled at him.

Zayn chuckled softly, "You're crazy, you know that?"

"And you call yourself a friend. You've known me how many years now and you just found out I'm crazy, pfft" Louis rolled his eyes, "Get out of here."

"Just shut up." Zayn laughed hitting him half heartedly on the hips.

"I've got a question." Louis said, "Why Yasmeen?"

"Harry came with name actually. He's named her after jasmine the flower, meaning love and purity.."

"That's sweet." Louis nodded, "What about Olivia?"

"That's my doing. I thought we might as well stay in the olive family, so, Olivia seemed a good fit." Zayn said.

"You didn't want to name her Olive then?" Louis teased.

Zayn laughed, "Absolutely not."

"Why not? Olive is a cute name"

"If you're eighty years old and live in a nursing home, then that's a cute name. Not for my baby, absolutely not"

"Why do I feel like you've had this conversation with Harry before?" Louis laughed looking at his face.

"I have. Harry already tried to sneak in Olive and I said no"

Louis looked toward the door opened as the midwife walked in bringing the baby in, made her way to the bed and give Zayn the baby. He sat up, not getting out of the bed but to have a closer look.

"Yasmeen" Zayn whispered as he held his daughter, he smiled, stroked her cheeks with his finger. Everyone came closer cooing at her, Trisha having to stop Safaa climbing on the bed too.

"Zayn has stitches, you need to be careful Saf" she told her. "Turn the baby around sonshine so we can all see" Trisha said, sitting at the end of the bed as everyone tried to stand around the bed, to have a first look at this bundle of joy. Harry had tears in his eyes and his mom wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and whispered im proud of you, smiling at him.