Chapter 17

"Baby shower." Harry announced out of the blue.

"Baby shower?" Niall looked at him shoving chocolate in his mouth.

"I was just thinking since the nursery is almost finished I need to organise a baby shower for Zee"

"Okay," Niall said. "But aren't your friends or family supposed to do that for you? I mean, you are the baby daddy, should you be the one doing the organising?"

"What wrong with that? Why can't the baby daddy-" Harry chuckled smiling, "baby daddy. I like that"

"It suits you, baby daddy. I'll call you that from now.."

"Don't, just don't" Harry said shaking his head.

"Okay whatever you say, baby daddy.." Niall giggled and, ducked when Harry threw a piece of chocolate at him, he looked where it landed, picked it up shoving in his mouth. Waste not..

"Anyway." Harry said. "I'm organising my own baby shower"

"Revolutionary you are, Hazza" Niall leaned forward for a high five but it ended looking like an awkward handshake when Harry missed the cue. "Baby shower huh? That's_so_trendy."

"That's what everyone does when expecting, nothing trendy about that, Niall. And I need to arrange one." Harry said, "I can't have Louis taking charge of that, no no absolutely not. It's my baby and my shower"

"Shouldn't it be our baby as in yours and Zayn, not my baby, Hazza?"

"I planted that seed..that's my seed growing in here. My baby" Harry smiled gently massaging Zayn's bump who was huge, but he wouldn't tell him that. Zayn has been randomly slapping him for no reason at all, it's weird.

Zayn was asleep on the floor, his head on Niall's lap, his mouth slightly open. His arms and legs were spread wide and Harry sitting in between them. He's been leaning forward to put Maltesers chocolates on his huge baby bump. Him and Niall were playing a soccer game on the bump. Harry would put the round chocolates balls on Zayn's bump, then touch it. The baby would then kick madly at every touch, the balls would roll down the bump and they were acting like goalkeepers catching and eating the chocolate like a goal. They recently found out the baby kicks every time Harry touches Zayn's baby bump and he's been over the moon that he's already have a bond with his baby.

"That sounds gross, Haz" Niall said reaching for more chocolate.

"Anyways, I'm throwing the baby shower. It's not like anyone has said anything about that at Louis's birthday or over Christmas" Harry shrugged his shoulders looking at Niall, who looked away avoiding eye contact. "Niall, look at me, what are you hiding? Are you keeping a secret from me, just nod if you are"

Niall shook his head, "So, you're not keeping a secret from me? You're shaking your head.."

Niall nodded looking at him, "You're nodding. You are keeping a secret from me.."

"No, I'm not...." Niall stuttered a bit.

"You clearly are hiding a secret, Niall. You stutter you never stuttered. Help a guy here."

"Louis is not organising a baby shower.. but he's done something close enough.. he said no party though dont worry."

Harry scoffed, "Don't worry? What something is that then? Cause I don't know shit about nothing.."

"There's a registry checklist he's opened online. We all ticked what we're getting you, like nappies or wipes, whatever..." Niall was looking at him chewing his lip.

"Registry list?" Harry pursed his lips, "Okay, not bad. I like that. That's a good idea. Hmm? Louis did good. Wow, who would have thought? I've just said, Louis and good, in one sentence" Harry chuckled to himself.