Chapter 38

Zayn's fingers were in Harry's hair tugging it gently, they were cuddled up in bed. His eyes were closed, reflecting on last month's events. The skiing holiday in France turned out better than he could have imagined. The cold temperatures meant they were indoors most of the times and being that close to each other brought the boys closer together.

They talked a lot especially at night, sitting around the fireplace enjoying the fire crackling in the background. Those conversations lead to heartfelt apologies and brotherhood bonds reignited. Life too short to hold on to grudges,you never know what's around the corner.

Finding beauty in the mundane was their new mantra.
Zayn's birthday has been and gone and Liam got his pool party, he didn't care about weather. Zayn couldn't wait to tell Harry about his birthday present. A baby.

"What got you smiling, baby?" Harry asked tilting his back to look at him.

Zayn kissed him on the forehead. "I'm thinking about the skiing holiday, it was nice wasn't?"

"Yes it was." Harry smiled, looking at him. "I'm glad you did enjoy it in the end even though you couldn't even say 'bonjour' after a week being there"

"I didn't learn anything in France..cause I wasn't there for that duh"

Harry chuckled, "We should book another one. Soon. How about our honeymoon, where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere sunny, like Caribbean islands. I'm thinking sunshine, water, breezy yet warm air_cocktails, that's where I want to go. So make it happen, mr Styles. If you give me that, I'm yours forever."

"Mmm." Harry hummed kissing him on the arm. "I love that. You being mine forever. And I will give you what you want, baby. Sun, sea and sex it is then.."

"I'm all for sun and sea but um," Zayn smirked licking his lips. "I think we should abstain from sex till we're married." He teased. "Agreed?"

"Agree on what?" Harry huffed. "You know what. No comment. Whatever you decide I'm not part of it, thank you very much. I'm not about to go to my wedding with blue balls, just so you know."

"So much about no comment_Harreh! for fucksake move your hand." Zayn slapped Harry's hand away from his crotch feeling him squeezed his balls.

Harry smiled. "That's a taste of what my balls will feel like if you take away sex from my daily routine, so how does that feel to have right balls?"

Zayn rolled his eyes, no responded. "Let's talk about something important. Yazz first birthday tomorrow."

"And mine..." Harry said. "Am I not important?"

"Of course you're important, Haz. And I know it's your birthday." Zayn frowned looking him in the eyes. "Are you happy, Haz? With me and the baby? Do you still wanna get married?"

"Why are you asking me that question? Have you, like, you haven't changed your mind, have you?" Harry said pulling Zayn to lie on top of him and wrapped his arms around him.

"No of course not, babe. I just wanna make sure this is still what you want. If you wanna wait, I won't be mad. Like if you're not ready." Zayn said pushing Harry's curls back. "We can be engaged for like a year or more or something."

"Nah, I don't get couples who get engaged for years, it's like, if you want to get married why prolong it." Harry said. "Baby, I want to marry you. I want us living happily ever after. I love you and we are getting married in two months, but I'm ready to marry you right now and make you Mr Styles and I will officiate my own wedding to make sure that happen alright? That's don't try me baby." Harry said kissing him on the neck, biting him playfully.