Chapter 3

"Why are breakups so emotionally stressful. I feel like I've just ran a marathon" Harry said as he laid next to  Zayn on the sofa, hand wrapped around his waist.

Zayn was lazily playing a game on his phone whilst the TV was on in the background the volume down. "You broke up with Shane? I didn't know there was trouble in paradise already?"

"Shawn, Zayn. His name is Shawn" Harry corrected, pouting at the same time.

"Whatever. What's Shane done, he broke up with you?" Zayn asked not really caring about Shawn, yeah he knows his name.

"What do you mean he broke up with me, why can't I be the one doing the breaking up?" Harry pretended he was offended, when he couldn't care who instigated the break, that was him, he didn't like bringing Shawn into the flat with Zayn there.

It had become uncomfortable on his side anyway. Not that Zayn had ever complained, he wished he could.

Zayn just sighed cause does it really matter who broke with whom, "Alright, Haz, what happened?"

"I broke up with him"

"Okay.." Zayn sighed relieved.

"Okay? Is that all you got, Zayn? I'm emotionally drained" Harry sighed dramatically.

"Sorry, Haz. Do you want some ice cream?"

"Can we go out with the boys tonight? I haven't seen them in a while. I feel like dancing. Shawn hated dancing or going out, or having a take out. Bloody vegan who hated when I even boiled an egg. What's that about? I thought vegans don't have problems with eggs" Harry ranted.

Zayn broke in small giggles that turned into big open mouthed laugh, holding his hands over his stomach. He just couldn't help it especially when he looked over at Harry and saw him also trying to hold in a laugh but failed as he suddenly laughed out loud too.

They laughed it out for few moments until it became quiet, each caught in their own thoughts. Harry looking over at Zayn at how beautiful he looked when he laughed. How his eyes just shine and light up the room.

Zayn looked at Harry thinking about bloody time he broke up with Shawn. He really hated Shawn...hate is a strong word, he really didn't like the guy since he knocked his favourite crisps off his hand saying he's eating poison. Harry had quickly moved to sit between them as he feared Zayn was about to punch Shawn. And he was. Not matter how physically big he was, Zayn could take him on. And he was a bottom too.

"I'm sorry, Haz" Zayn smiled at him.

"Huh?"

"About Shawn...sorry it didn't work out"

"That's alright. The relationship was already past its expiry date anyway". Harry said very casually and looked alright for someone who've just broken up actually.

"I'll call the boys" Zayn said getting up and walked to the kitchen still smiling. He got himself some cold water from  fridge whilst calling Louis who was okay with the idea and promised to tell other boys. He walked back to the lounge where Harry was still lying on sofa.

"It's all go, Haz. Everyone is free, will meet up at eight" Zayn told him.

"Where?"

"The usual spot, isn't it?"

"I hate that pub, I thought we could try somewhere else" Harry whined as he got up from the sofa.

"Well, Harry , not everyone has a posh palate like you. Louis and Liam like a bit of bangers and mash. And besides Niall is hoping he can ask, that girl he's been drooling over for months out on a date. She's working tonight apparently."