Chapter 31

Harry laughed watching Zayn rolling around groaning, he's not sure from frustration or just playing with the baby. Yazz was flapping her arms like a bird everytime Zayn rolled away from her and stopped when he rolled back facing her.

It' was Monday. Zayn supposed to be going to work Harry was sure his boyfriend was delaying not ready to face Louis. Harry s'not gonna lie, it's been nice not having Louis around. There were no more late night calls or morning texts, constant fucking buzzing of the phone Louis calling Zayn about something stupid, he's definitely not missing that. He'll never understand those morning texts Louis sends Zayn, when well aware they won't be read till two hours later when Zayn wakes up. His theory on that, was Louis using Zayn as a fucking alibi, giving himself the two hour time frame.

Being aware of what happened to Zayn, Harry tried putting himself in Louis's small shoes but it doesn't justify him the annoying behaviour. Louis was acting worse than a possessive crazy ex when he's not Zayn's ex. Or is he? There were so many dark secrets coming out to the light. Is it possible they are exes? Louis had said Zayn would never feel that way about him. Could he have been talking from experience. They tried it but Zayn broke it off.

Harry groaned. Why is his life suddenly complicated. He's in love, engaged to be married and have a baby, but there's a cloud obstructing his rainbow. That was Louis.

"Haz?" Zayn shook him. He's asked him a question and Harry hadn't answered distracted it'd seem.

"Huh?" Harry looked at him confused.

"Are you okay, you've been staring at yourself in the mirror longer than me?" Zayn teased. "I know I said your hair look ridiculous, but it's not that bad, babe."

"Oh please, you wish you had my hair, don't think I didn't see you curling your hair when we visited your mom wishing it's curly."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "Your hair is ridiculous. There I said it again."

"Say it again.." Harry walked towards the bed, and laid on top of him, hands on Zayn's head keeping him still. He then kissed him all over his face opened mouthed, leaving wet kisses.

"Haz, stop. I don't want to wash my face again."

"I dare you to say it again. My hair is ridiculous." Harry licked him on the face.

Zayn giggled fighting him off. "The baby, Harry. She's going to fall_" despite being distracted by Harry, he could see baby Yazz crawling towards the edge of the bed.

Harry grabbed Yazz's leg, pulled her towards then. "Where do you think you're going, missy." wrapping an arm around her tiny body, he hoisted her up closer to Zayn's face. "Come and kiss baba." He said making kissy faces showing her what to do.

"No..Yazzie stop.." Zayn was laughing his face wet from dribble, the baby trying to kiss his mouth, her hands on his face.

"Should I ask what you doing?" Niall said leaning on the door watching them. Harry had a towel wrapped around his waist, Zayn only in boxers.

"Niall, help take Yazz away she's trying to bite me.." Zayn was in giggles his arm holding trying the baby to move her aside but Harry was tickling him.

"Now I know why you called me, to look after the baby so you guys can fornicate." Niall said coming to take Yazz. "Can you not have sex before the baby wakes up just like everyone else? I hate you both." He turned on his heels, walking away, but Harry grabbed him by the waist pulled him down to the bed, "Harry..you idiot, mind the baby." He managed to gently place her down.

Baby Yazz fascinated by the chaos crawled back to Zayn placed a smacker on his face and his mouth.

Zayn yelped, "I feel like I've been kissed by a cat." He giggled sitting up, wiping his mouth. "Time out, guys. Please. Harry put your clothes on and get me summit to wear yeah."