Chapter 30

"Liam..alright mate?" Harry asked seeing him at the doorstep after opening the door."

"Yeah..just checking in.." Liam said.

"Checking in huh?" Harry smiled standing aside for him to walk past, "I see you brought a boarding pass, feel free to come in." he said looking at McDonald's bag Liam was holding. He closed the door, left him as Liam removed the coat and shoes before following.

"I wasn't sure what Zee fancied, so I just_you know. I bought McDonald's on the way." Liam shrugged.

"Leave the bag on the dining table, Liam. And thanks."
Harry said turning his head to look at him. "Niall is in the lounge I'll be a minute." He told him walking to his room.

Liam nodded made his way to the lounge where Niall was lying on the sofa, baby Yazz lying across him and sort of wedged between him and back of the couch.

"Hello there, Liam." Niall greeted him with a salute.

"Hey, Nialler. How are you mate?" Liam sat on the floor next to them and tickled Yazz gently who giggled.

"Well, Liam. I'm good now that you're here you always been my favourite Li, you know that right.." Niall said.

Liam rolled his eyes, "I take it you saw the McDonald's bag then, Niall. We all know Zayn is your favourite."

Niall chuckled, "Guilty as charged."

Liam smiled. "How's the princess then?"

"Well, Zayn is_you know..." Niall joked, knowing Liam meant Yazz.

Liam slapped him on the arm, not amused. "Shut up Niall. I'm not referring to Zayn as a princess_"

"I'm just messing with you, Liam." Niall laughed, "Our little Hazza here is a gem. Though depending who you are asking, like Harry for instance, Zayn is a princess."

"Enough of that talk. Zayn is prince." Liam tickled Yazz's feet and got kicked in the face. "Bloody hell she can throw a punch just like her daddy, Louis better watch out_"

"Too soon, Liam." Niall said.

"I'm trying to lighten the mood here alright." Liam sighed, because Louis and Harry were not talking. Or Zayn was not talking to Louis. He wasn't sure how all the fighting would end but he wanted it gone. "Where's her baba then? I've brought his mcnuggets and sweet chilli sauce.."

"He's asleep..." Harry answered walking in the room having come to check on Zayn. "I've just been to cast an eye on him, he didn't sleep much last night."

"Oh." Liam said.

"Can we still eat the mcD without him?" Niall asked.

"Good God Niall..." they both said and laughed at him.

"I'm being serious, Liam," Niall said. "I'm hungry. Harry fed the baby not me."

Liam laughed, "Just eat the cheeseburgers, stay off the nuggets they're Zayn's." He grabbed the baby from Niall so the latter could eat, "So, how's the princess?" He asked looking at Harry.

"He's strangely subdued this morning, that's worrying me, if I'm being honest" Harry answered.

Liam smirked looking at Niall, as if saying, what did I say. Harry saw Zayn as his princess.

Niall rolled his eyes, "Worrying you why?" he asked mouth full. Himself, he hasn't seen Zayn since arriving an hour ago.

"What Harry meant is_close your mouth when you eat Niall.." Liam said.

"Sorry not sorry." Niall grinned chewing loudly.

"Cut it out, Niall." Harry said. "What's worrying me is, he hasn't said much today or eaten anything, so I appreciate you bringing in stuff for him Liam while others choose to eat them."