Chapter 29

Need you when I'm  broken, when I'm fixed,
Need you when I'm well, when I'm sick
Friends that are relied on, don't come through
They run like the rivers, but not you
Can't see, when I'm falling
Losing myself,
But then I hear you calling,
There you are,
There you are,
You're there with open arms.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Zayn was over the moon, him and Harry are about to buy their own home. He's been so happy and started crying, all emotional, he's not sure what's that about, his emotions were all over the place recently. They have been looking at houses for two weeks and are revisiting one that was on top of their list with the intention of putting an offer.

He met Cheryl who was absolutely stunning with dimples, that reminded him of Harry. He may have stared at her for too long once Harry had asked him, if he needed a drink as he looked thirsty and Niall had laughed at Zayn when he didn't add the dots quick enough. Needless to say, his solo house-hunting trips with Cheryl were cancelled. Cancelled by Harry that is.

"Baby?" Harry tapped his arm to get his attention,

"What?" Zayn looked at him confused.

"So what do you think?" Harry had an expectant look on his face,

What the fuck, has he missed. What is he supposed to think about now? Zayn bit his lip. "Um, think about what.?"

Harry chuckled softly, "You drifting off again, you've been doing that a lot. Are you okay, Zee?"

"Yeah...just so much on my mind to think about, with buying a house and all, you know.." Zayn shrugged.

"Things work out in the end. They always do so stop thinking too much, okay."

"Okay, I'll try." Zayn said looking out of the window, at least Harry was driving he's been tired today.

"We're here..this house gets better each time I see it I swear.." Harry was just amazed as he navigates the car through the never ending driveway, pulling out next to the entrance.

"I know what you mean babe.." Zayn nodded, this is the dream house he never knew he needed. He was reluctant at first, he likes cosy country houses, but this was breath taking beautiful. He has to find a way to thank Harry for persisting they revisit.

 He has to find a way to thank Harry for persisting they revisit

"This is us, baby"

"And that is them..looking at us" Zayn said pointing at Liam, Niall and Louis waving at them frantically. Niall ran over as Harry parked, pretending to be hit by the car then sprawled himself over the bonnet only to jump back just as fast as the car was hot. "Idiot.." he laughed.

Harry grumbled however not expected the trio to be there. "What the fuck are they doing here, anyway? This is our house."

"Not yet, Haz, we haven't signed on the dotted line so it's not ours."