Chapter 33

"Zee?"

"Hmmm.." Zayn hummed.

"Can you open your eyes and look Yazz has just walked from the door to me, baby." Harry told him.

"That's great." Zayn opened one eye looking at baby Yazz and closed it again, he was on his belly on the couch, his arm dangling down, Harry painting his nails. Its not like she hasn't been doing that for a while, he didn't have time for Harry's enthusiasm.

"Zee..look she's walking back." Harry said excited.

"Okay." Zayn said opening his eyes. When Harry tried to touch his bum, he knocked the hand off, "Fuck off.."
Harry smiled moving his hand slowly to him again, he was teasing him. "Knock it off, Harry." he hissed again.

"What did I do?" Harry asked innocently, cheeky grin on his face, dimples on show.

Zayn looked at him, narrowing his eyes, he hates those dimples right now. He closed his eyes again. "Horny fucker." He mumbled.

All Zayn wanted was some peace and quiet. He could lock himself in the room but their couch was bloody comfortable, he put it on list for things they're taking to their new house. They've got the keys and need to start moving but he can't be bothered. It was a month before Christmas, so one thing at a time, they need to focus on that.

Harry chuckled quietly, intent on teasing him. "Excuse me, what did you just say about me? Romantic lover?"

"I said fuck off, Harry!!" Zayn said aggressively moving Harry's hand that was touching the top of his leg.

"Language..we've got a baby in the house.." Harry said giggling finally moving away.

"She's about to learn the first technique of self defence if you don't fucking stop touching my ass. That being my knee on your balls." Zayn hissed at him.

Niall laughed listening to the couple bicker. "You've been warned, Haz." He's been their self appointed babysitter even when not necessary required. Zayn seem to enjoy the company so he let it be.

"You're seeing he's being mean to me right?" Harry said. "What did I do to deserve a knee in my crown jewels?"

"You're annoying that's what you're doing. And if you want to keep that hope of having more children, you better back the fuck off. I mean it." Zayn grabbed a TV remote then throw it at him.

Harry yelped crawling away from him seeing Zayn search for his phone, meaning that was also going to be thrown at him. "Yazz, come to me babe." He made grabby hands at her, Zayn wouldn't attack him with baby in his arms. Yazz had other ideas however and hobbled away to Niall, "The betrayal hurts more..."

"Don't hate me for being likeable, Haz." Niall said chuckling.

"Oh please you're not likeable she's just intrigued by your fake hair, Niall." Harry said watching Yazz pulling Niall's hair, giggling when Niall pretended to bite her arms.

"Hate on my hair but don't call it fake." Niall said. "And yes I'm more likeable than you right now."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I beg to differ." He said gazing at Zayn who had his eyes closed, looked comfortable. Zayn was gorgeous even when asleep, and been antsy lately. He had a theory on reason for that but didn't want to give himself false hopes that there could be another bun in oven.

"Stop staring at me, Harry" Zayn threw the phone at him but missed. He's antsy lately. "And I'm not fucking pregnant, you ass. There's no bun in any oven."

"Oops, was I thinking out loud? My bad." Harry said.

"Harry, I've got an idea." Zayn said, "That is, do you mind taking yourself and your thoughts to the kitchen, see if you can talk yourselves into making lunch?"