Chapter 11

Zayn furiously blinked his eyes, his brain trying to figure out what was happening.

Fuck. whatever it is feels good, his body was shivering slightly, the hair at back of his head standing up. What was happening? He blinked again forcing his brain to wake up, eyes opening widely. It was daylight, sun shining through the curtains. Even though he was shivering a little bit, his body felt relaxed. A moan then escaped his mouth unexpectedly, his head rolled back, his hands instinctively gripped the sheets.

"Shit" he mumbled feeling hot breath on his dick, then Harry's soft and wet mouth engulfing his hand reach down between his legs grabbing something soft and fluffy. Harry's head full of curls..

"Haz."

Zayn looked down to see Harry taking him in his mouth, moving up and down cheeks hollow. He moaned out in pleasure his back arching when Harry played with his balls, tongue swirling around his head and down again. Harry had no gag reflex and Zayn's dick was hitting the back of Harry's throat, he closed his eyes shut, hand on Harry's head pushing him against his dick and toes curling. It didn't take long and he was cumming down Harry's throat.

"Morning, baby" rasped Harry moving closer to kiss him. Zayn's hand gripped the back of Harry's neck deepening the kiss, not caring about morning breath.
Harry was between his legs, hard as rock against his thigh.

"Fuck me" Zayn wanted to feel Harry inside of him again, he can take him dry. He wanted to feel the pain and pleasure of being stretched, he was craving it this morning, he just couldn't explain the need. "Please, Haz." he sucked on Harry's neck and rolled his hips to get him excited as he was. Harry's dick was leaking, sliding their members against each other..

"Baby.." Harry groaned.

"I can take it, Haz. Please." Zayn begged, horny.

"I don't want to hurt you, baby. Let me just..." Harry moved his fingers to Zayn's mouth, "Suck" he ordered.

Zayn twirled his tounge, sucking the two fingers in his mouth.  Once Harry was satisfied were wet enough, he teased him tapping them on Zayn's rim before pushing the fingers inside, moved back and forth, scissoring him, opening him up. Harry used his own spit as lube on his dick and grabbed one of Zayn's legs moved it over his shoulder as he pushed in.

Zayn hissed when he felt Harry slide past his rim, both hands digging on Harry's forearms. It would seem he underestimated Harry's girth, "You're fucking big, fuck" he moaned, moving his hip slightly to ease the pain..

"Do you want me to stop?" Harry asked voice strained, he was ready but if Zayn wasn't, he would wait..

"Fuck no, just..just push. But slowly yeah." Zayn panted.

"Do you want more lube, I can get some_"

"For fuck-sake." Zayn grabbed him by the neck and pulled him down for a heated kiss. "Can you just shut up and fuck me" he tugged Harry's hair harshly when with no warning Harry fucked him deep and fast at an incredible speed, those gym sessions were paying off for Harry, he had stamina and could go on for hours.

"Harder, harder, harder_" Zayn panted feeling close.

Harry was close too, he lifted Zayn's hips, hoisted of one his legs m over his shoulder as he rammed into him even faster. He looked down watching his own dick disappear into Zayn, he squeezed Zayn's hips so tight, pulling him up to meet his thrusts.

Zayn was blabbering nonsense, his hand reaching to touch himself as his stomach tensed up, he was so close to his release. Harry knocked his hand off, changing the angle, hitting Zayn's sensitive spot and Zayn was cumming again with a series of fuck's and Harry's name. Harry came too when Zayn clenched so tightly on him like a vice grip, he couldn't even move, his whole body still as he filled Zayn's walls with his load. He grinded their hips together slowly, finishing them off till Zayn's breathing was even.