Chapter 37

"I can't believe we're here." Harry said phone on hand, video mode on recording this moment.

They reached their holiday destination that would be their residence for the week. 'Chalet pearl'. A skiing resort destination. Harry had booked it himself then proudly told Zayn in a French accent, his seventh grade French class finally good for something,

The place was beautiful, a big lounging area, seven-bed, ensuite bathrooms at every room, cinema room. There was a cot for baby Yazz as well.

"Family vacay. Yay!" Harry said again excited.

"Shut up, Harold this is not an episode of keeping up with the Joneses." Louis said feeling tired.

"You are not included in the family bit of my vacay so you shut up, Louis." Harry said walking over towards the window looking out. "This is the life."

"Why are our girlfriends not here? This would have been a proper family vacay with them?" Niall said. "And you brought the baby. How's that fair on the rest of us?"

"Louis whys your girlfriend here?" Harry asked him.

"Eleanor couldn't make it, work commitments would not allow her." Louis said with a shrug:

"Liam?" Harry turned to face him, "Why's Sophia not here?"

"She hates skiing so she declined coming along." Liam said.

"And Niall, back to you." Harry said looking at him. "Obviously you were still in Ireland and not up to date why Eleanor and Sophia couldn't come along. What about your girlfriend? Tell her she's invited. Call her. Right now."

"I don't have girlfriend_yet." Niall said pouting.

"Do you have a child, Niall?" Harry asked again as Liam and Liam chuckled.

"No_"

"Are you happy you woke up my baby with your whining, Niall?" Harry said when Yazz started whimpering, she was tired and restless from flying. He picked her up and started rocking her in his arms.

"Can you all shut the fuck up.." Zayn was lying down feeling sick, he hates flying and he was cold.

He wasn't happy Harry booking them a skiing holiday, and had been hoping for sun and sea somewhere nice, like Italy, Rome, anywhere sunny. He may not be a swimmer but he appreciates the colour of the sea and its glow especially at night.

Harry wanted to continue with winter Christmas vibe, hence the snowy destination. He was surprised there were not decorations on the chalet Harry booked he thought his over the top fiancé would have asked for that. Harry said to also treat this little time away as some sort of their stag do.. Zayn had whined at him, he wanted a stag do where a baby was not part of the deal package and with lots of alcohol involved and strippers perhaps.

"You're okay, Zee?" Liam asked.

"I'm peachy." Zayn replied.

"I have to say I'm impressed, Harry. Good job on picking this location." Liam said looking around, "the views are just beautiful, with the snow, just.... perfect"

"I'm glad someone appreciates all the hard work I've done, Liam. Thanks." Harry said glancing at Zayn who kept groaning, "I mean, looking for perfect holiday places is not holiday_"

"If I promise to send you a thank you card, Harry, can you stop with the complaining." Louis rolled his eyes.

"Is that your way of saying thanks for bringing you here then, Louis."

"Shush all of you." Zayn grunted getting up because the baby was still whimpering, "Haz, go to our room and settled the baby, I'll warm her bottle and bring it over, okay?"