Chapter 26

"B.D.S.M.."

Harry was thinking out loud looking at his phone, him and Niall were lounging around tired. He's just helped him finally moved out of uni campus to Louis's flat.

Louis made it clear to Niall he wouldn't help him move in before Niall could think to ask. It was a Saturday night, no work tomorrow, besides helping Niall he'd planned to allow himself to just lounge whilst Zayn was out shopping taking Yazz with him.

"BDSM? Is that your theme for your wedding then, Hazza?" Niall asked.

Harry frowned, "Excuse me, what?"

"I mean, like, wedding have themes isn't it? And that's cool.  So you planning to have BDSM theme for your wedding. I'd love to see Zayn all dressed up definitely. I bet he'd look hot."

"What the actual fuck, Niall." Harry huffed, "You would love to see my boyfriend_actually, fiancé dressed up? I mean, where do I even start with that? Do I slap you for that or ban you from coming near him for life I'm wondering?"

Niall chuckled, "Why you worked up about?" He asked of course not having a clear understanding of exactly what BDSM mean?" "I mean you would look hot too I'm sure, but Zee_whoah...Greek God and all.."

Harry looked at him in disbelief, "Why the fuck would you even think about my boyfriend like that? Shame on you, Niall."

"Shame on me, what for? I bet everyone else thinks of him that way and what's wrong with that?" Niall said shrugging? "I know he's your boyfriend, but I'm not blind. He's gorgeous."

"Why am I having this conversation with you?" Harry closed his eyes. Have it been with anyone else though he would have punched them for thinking in a sexual way about Zayn. "How the fuck did we even get here?"

"I don't know why you're worked up about, but if there's a theme for the wedding, I don't mind that at all. Just saying_"

"Niall, just shut up please." Harry opened his eyes staring at him. "You don't know what I'm talking about do you? BDSM? You know what means? Of course you fucking don't."

Niall scoffed, "Of course I know what I'm talking about what are you talking about? What type of BDSM is there like?"

Harry raised his brow, "Niall, can you tell me what BDSM means?"

Niall rolled his eyes, "I know what it means_"

"Humour me please."

"It's like, you know_" Niall shrugged nonchalant, in actual fact he was struggling to find words to describe what he thinks BDSM meant. "It's like dressing up, um, what do you call it, a meme? Yeah that."

Harry chuckled, ""Like a what? A meme?"

Niall nodded, "Yeah. You know what a meme right?"

"Oh I know what a meme is, Niall." Harry said kinda expected him to burst out laughing, say he's pulling his leg or being punk'd but Niall was looking at him with no inclination he's joking. "The question is, do you know what a meme is though?"

"Its like you know dressing up like..your favourite characters. I would personally like to have a pokemon outfit." Niall explained, "Zayn would look good as Harley Quinn.." he added.

"Whoa..my mind just went there." Harry blinked away the image as his mind went into overdrive thinking about Zayn dressed as Harley Quinn, he could feel himself getting hard.

The thing is, he's been planning to have a dirty night with Zayn, just them minus the baby. His mom had offered to have the baby overnight so they can have a night on their own. His mission was to convince Zayn to have another baby. He was thinking of ways to sway Zayn's mind off being cautious during sex.