Chapter 8

Harry was in a meeting with the owner of the club he managed. It was their routine bi-monthly meeting, discussing profits, any complaints, staffing issues. Basically everything. His boss Ben, was very hands on, well liked by the staff. A family man. He could feel his phone vibrating in his trousers, and ignored it.

Obviously his boss was infront of him, it will be rude and unprofessional. The vibration continued though.

Ben must have heard he looked at him and asked, "Are you gonna get that? It could be important."

"Sorry. I'll check." Harry apologized before taking a quick glance then nearly dropped the phone. Niall had sent him a video of Zayn and Jake singing and dancing in a karaoke bar. Zayn was smiling softly at Jake, eyes shining as they revisited their dance routine. Harry remembered that dance routine. How could he not, Jake wouldn't stop blabbering about it for a month.

Louis had a bet with Jake to teach Zayn to dance within two weeks after Jake had said he could teach anyone to dance in a week. Among other things to add on his perfect list, Jake was a dancer. He had pushy parents who enrolled him in most extra curricular activities and had dance classes on weekends. Louis gave him two weeks to teach Zayn a dance routine.

Zayn was a terrible dancer, would admit that himself and was angry with both when he heard about the bet and only did it for Jake's sake, who was thrilled by the challenge. And beside he wanted to make him happy, revived their four months relationship that seem to be in a rut. They were together at the time. Feelings were fizzling out on Zayn's side and thought maybe that could rekindle whatever might still be there.

Zayn agreed if they danced to his favourite song, Hurts like hell featuring his favourite rapper 'Offset'. Jake by some miracle pulled it off, choreographing a routine that Zayn mastered in a week. Louis had hit back in a child tantrum funny enough and said a child could've learned their basic routine, according to him anyway, in a day.

"Do you know haters burn in hell, Lou" Zayn had said to him.

Harry had watched them seething inside with jealousy. He saw nothing basic about the dance, Jake having to kiss Zayn every twenty seconds of the song, apparently those kisses were the incentive for him and that's how Zayn learned so fast. He had to excuse himself and did not try to hide he wasn't impressed.

Zayn's heart had hurt like hell and it felt like there was a hole in his chest seeing Harry hurting. Perhaps it was coincidental he broke up with Jake two weeks later. 

Harry let out a silent growl cutting off the nine minute video sent after a minute. Why did Niall do that? He wanted to strangle him. But, he excused himself, told Ben there's a family emergency apologised for cutting the meeting short.

He stormed out to his car without saying goodbye to other staff who waved at him. In his raged state his vision was clouded. He jumped into his car, thrusted the key into ignition, started it, then backed out of his parking space so fast it was like he was an action hero in a movie. His mind was running miles, if the seatbelt sound didn't keep beeping irritating the heck out of him he wouldn't have bothered to strap himself with a seatbelt.

He was so angry he did the care about the law and rules. He drove at high speed to the club, well, as fast as London traffic allowed at that time of the evening anyway.

What the hell was going on? What is Zayn doing in a club dancing with his ex Jake to their make or break up song?

Zayn had told them he wasn't feeling the relationship Jake was too perfect for his liking, and needed a rough diamond. Well he was that diamond and we about to rough someone up.