Chapter 15

"Shh.."

Harry could feel hands? touching softly not only his hand but his leg. He's not sure if he was dreaming, but there was whispering, and hushed voices. He had a headache, that he's sure about, a hangover possibly, he did drink a lot last night, he out drank Niall. They ended having shots last night, he checked with Zayn of course if it was alright and he hadn't minded at all.

Even offered to get the drinks for them but Harry declined said he shouldn't be holding alcoholic drinks with the baby in his belly, Zayn had rolled his eyes at him when he realised he meant it.

Harry is happy right now, Zayn had forgiven him for having a 'mini break down' when they found out he was pregnant. They had the talk at three am after he made a snack for him. Harry had insisted he come back to the flat with him. All the boys had huddled in a taxi together, Zayn and Harry were the last two left and Zayn's head was on his shoulder half asleep, Harry had held his hand, squeezed it and asked him to "come home with me, please?"

They sat on the sofa, Harry although was over the limit drunk, his mind had never been clearer at that moment. He was ready. He couldn't wait for the baby to be here, for their daughter. Zayn told him Louis is tripping, he doesn't know the sex of the baby yet, but Louis thinks it's a girl and has been telling everyone who will listen that.

Harry explained he panicked, they've only been boyfriends for three months and wanted them to enjoy each other before responsibilities like children came along. He does want to travel, he enjoys going on holiday, wants them getting married in the future. Zayn had suggested they could take the kids with them, adventures as a family, start a travel blog.

"We can put the children in the suitcase, take them with us.." Zayn said,

"What?!...I mean is that allowed?" Harry asked,

"Harreh...that was a joke you idiot" Zayn had laughed kicking his legs, Harry grabbing and biting them.

"He's smiling. What is he dreaming about?"

Harry heard a voice asking in a whisper.

"Nothing gross..I hope" another voice replied.

What the hell is happening? Was this a dream or nightmare. Harry turned to his side, a warm body followed clinging to him. It was Zayn. Harry moved his arm bringing him closer, only to feel sharp pain on his arm, someone hitting him.

"Oww..the hell" he opened his eyes looking around.

"Move your arm, for fucksake."

"Gemma?" He looked at his sister at confused.

"Hello little bro" she waved smiling.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, a frown forming on his face.

"I'm fine, thanks for making me feel so welcomed. I haven't seen you in, I don't know few weeks" Gemma, spoke in hushed tone, a finger on her mouth, "Now shush, can't have you waking Zayn before I take a picture of the baby bump."

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"Just move your arm, will you Harold" Louis said. "Need a nice baby bump pic. Oh look at Zee pouting in his sleep isn't he cute?" Louis moved his arm for him,

Zayn was half lying on top of Harry head on the pillow but his arm and legs intertwined with Harry's. Louis gently rolled Zayn onto his back, Zayn being a cuddly and clingy sleeper, immediately reach out for the warmth, grabbed Louis bringing him down with an "Oomf" from Louis, his hands next to Zayn's body avoiding his baby bump.