Chapter 6

"Baby..." Harry kissed the back of Zayn's neck waking him up.

"Mmm..." Zayn hummed snuggling closer and moving away at the same time, not wanting to wake up yet.

Harry chuckled softly moving his arm from around Zayn's waist to rubbing and squeezed him gently on the forearm. "Wake up baby. You've got a big day at work today, remember?"

"No. I dont want to" Zayn mumbled but Harry could just about hear what he was saying.

"Come on, lazybones" Harry moved his hands to Zayn's hips and squished it.

"Fuck off.." Zayn squirmed annoyed trying to break away for his grasp.

Harry just grabbed him tighter, tickling and leaving kisses all over his back and arms. Zayn was difficult to wake up, not a morning person at all and only coffee really wakes him up, not even a shower does it for him.

"Five more minutes Haz.." Zayn was laughing softly shivering from the small kisses Harry was leaving on his arm.

"Five minutes huh?" Harry smirked. An idea popped in head, he flipped Zayn onto his back and laid on top of him, but not crushing him. He kissed him on the tip of the nose then smiled staring in his eyes. It may be early to say those three little words, but he's feeling them. "Hi."

"Hi" Zayn smiled back. He stared at him decided to busy himself playing with Harry's hair which was soft with bouncy curls, looked irresistible in the morning, all messy and unruly, before he said something Harry might not be ready for, like I love you.

"How you doing?" Harry imitated Joey.

Zayn laughed, biting his lip."I'm fine Haz, how are you?"

"Better now I can see your face" Harry said smiling.

Zayn could feel his face getting warm and covered it with both hands, his heart hammering on his ribcage.

Harry moved his hands, "Don't do that, baby. Don't hide your face. I wanna see you"

"Why?" Zayn asked, he loved Harry complimenting and making him blush like he's a fifteen year old that got the attention of their crush at last.

"Why? You asked." Harry kissed Zayn's hand, "That's because you are beautiful and have the most striking eyes I have ever seen."

"You are the beautiful one, Haz" Zayn stroked Harry's face leaned forward to kiss him.

"You're still need five minutes to wake up?" asked Harry joining their hands together.

"Yeah" Zayn nodded. "I'll be up I promise. My body has not woken up yet." He chuckled.

"Okay" Harry said then moved down Zayn's body. "I can help wake it up."

"Haz..what are you doing? Shit" Zayn gasped his breath caught in throat, he's never been woken like this, with kisses all over his body. Wherever the kisses lead to, his body was loving.

Harry kissed Zayn's chest, lips moving lightly against his skin leaving a trail of goosebumps covering Zayn's body. He continued kissing him opened mouthed sucked lightly at Zayn's kiss tattoo on his chest.

"Five.." Harry counted down, then put his lips on the kiss tattoo. They fit his own strangely.

He moved further licking Zayn's left nipple, he sucked, biting not too harsh, before moving to the other one..

"Four" count down continued.

Zayn moaned quietly, his hands buried in Harry's hair, he didn't resist the need to tug at it feeling Harry's warm, wet tongue on his nipple,