Chapter 25

"Date night.." Harry was singing as he walked through the door.

"Fright night, others might call it" Louis said.

"Who asked you and why are you all here?" Harry groaned seeing Liam, Niall and Louis sprawled all over each other in a pile on the floor, Yazz sitting opposite them. Him and Zayn are supposed to go trick or treating with the baby, the guys coming later for babysitting duties while they're on a date.

"Same reason you're treating Zayn with a date night on Halloween night, he hates going out you know. You tricked him to agree with you?" Louis asked.

"Trick you say, huh? I don't know about that, I'm thinking 'treat' " Harry said lying on top of Zayn on the couch, grinding slowly against him.

"Harry..please don't, I've just had something to eat." Liam complained.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm about to eat as well_"

Liam groaned, "Harry! stop don't go there. Please."

"Don't go where Liam?" Harry smirked kissing Zayn, "Hi baby."

Zayn smiled, "Hi, Haz. Are you ready to eat?"

"Parents we are in a presence of a child please stop talking dirty." Liam said.

"How about you take your mind off the gutter Liam... for such a prude your mind sure is wilding out." Harry said, "we are talking about food. What you're on about and keep it PG my daughter can hear you."

"He's nasty babe, isn't he?" Zayn said teasing Liam.

"What are they doing here anyway?" Harry asked looking at the three on the floor.

Zayn chuckled, "They're trying to see who Yazz is going to crawl to first. Whoever she reaches first, will decide what outfit she gets to wear for her first trick or treat. There's superman, batman and winnie the pooh outfits to choose from" he explained pointing to the outfits on the couch.

"Don't we as the parents gets to decide what our child wears?" Harry asked.

"If you're not in the race, then you don't" Zayn told him.

Harry scoffed finding the whole thing ridiculous. "Why are you not in the race then?"

"Superman? Batman? Winnie are all my favourites, so I win by default babe whichever person she chooses. But if you want to win, you've got to be in the race." Zayn said.

"Those are the rules Harold.." Louis said blowing kisses at the baby to get her attention.

"Who's rules?" Harry asked sitting up.

"Majority rules. So line up sucker if you want to win."Louis told him, "You better hurry up now, rosy cheeks here is about to make a move"

"Hell no.." Harry jumped up running to their room to pick the outfit he bought for her, Spiderman costume.
"Wait for me baby, daddy's coming."

Zayn smirked_

"Don't..." Liam said before Zayn opened his mouth to make what Harry said into some dirty foreplay.

"Im here." Harry said laying on the floor, he placed the costume infront of him. "Yazz, come to daddy darling."

"Ba...ba.." Yazz was blabbering, looking at Zayn hoeverxd

"Oh my goodness, she just said baba. She talked. Is anyone not recording this?" Niall squealed excited, the baby looking at him stunned.

"Shut up Niall, you're distracting her she's been saying  baba for a week now, get on with the programme." Louis said, "Come to uncle Lou Lou, babe. Come on"