Chapter 9

Harry was in the kitchen cooking, dancing, listening to music with his headphones on. It was his and Zayn's three months anniversary today. He was waiting for Zayn to return from work. He wanted things perfect.

They had said their "I love you's" a month as official boyfriends and every day after that. They were happy, in honeymoon phase of the relationship. He was just craving Zayn all the time, fucking him every chance he got, much to Louis's horror when he caught Zayn riding him on the sofa when he let himself in without knocking.

Needless to say, Louis always calls when he's visiting, even when outside, just to make sure they are decent. He still refuses to give the key to the flat back though and Harry just stop asking him for it.

Harry was cooking Zayn's favourite, chicken tikka with naan bread. He called Zayn's mom for the recipe to make sure it was perfect. Zayn has been quite picky lately with food, eating odd things and being snappy not just at him but everyone. Harry remembered when he made him chicken wrapped in ham stuffed with parmesan cheese and Zayn had shouted at him, "do I look like Louis to you?" with hands on his hips and refuse to eat it.

Zayn ended up ordering fish and chips from a fish shop that didn't even do deliveries. When they told him that, he screamed at whoever was on the line, "Do I care? I expect my fish and chips in twenty minutes!" and slammed the phone down.

Harry had been puzzled cause Zayn didn't even like fish and chips. Surprisingly, it was delivered though, Harry had to pay and give the guy a tip, because Zayn just snatched the food off delivery guy leaving him standing there at the doorstep. What was even more bizarre, Zayn sitting cross legged on the sofa facing Harry as he ate the fish and chips, not offered him nothing, telling him he can stuff his face with the chicken. But then cried few minutes later cause he forgot to get himself a drink and Harry ran to the kitchen to get him one.

Zayn had thanked him, started kissing him hard and rough, going down on his knees giving Harry a blowjob as he just wanted to taste him, Zayn had said. Harry certainly didn't complain even though Zayn was just acting odd.

Even Louis has told Zayn to chillax, the stress of the business was possibly getting to him Harry thought. Zayn doesn't do well with stress and used to have panic attacks when he was younger. His business was booming, always busy. Louis was a trained tattooist as well now, taking some of the pressure off Zayn.

Harry jumped when his headphones were yanked off him, he turned around to see an amused Louis smiling at him.

"Hi honey, we're home" Louis chuckled at him.

"Why are you here Louis? You know exactly what day it is." Harry said annoyed.

"I don't know what day it is, Harry. Why you moving around like a worm about to turn into a butterfly? Is it some type of mating ritual shit to lure Zayn" Louis did a shimmy imitating Harry's dancing.

"Please go away..please" Harry said holding his hands up as if in prayer.

"Alright alright Harold, geez, I get the message. I will go. Anyway you're welcomed. I've brought your mating partner home and he's in the lounge." Louis said then walked to the lounge where Zayn was lying half asleep feeling groggy. "Goodnight Zee" he whispered,

"Mmmm.." Zayn hummed half asleep, eyes closed.

"Is he okay?" Harry asked becoming behind Louis. He crouched down and kissed Zayn on the forehead.

"Go easy on the mating ritual tonight, Harold, he's been sleepy all day. He even fell asleep during a conference call with his dad in the morning. His dad came rushing in scared because he'd heard Zayn hit his head on the desk when he fell asleep and thought he was being kidnapped. His dad always had such an imagination. No wonder poor thing had imaginary friends till I came along" Louis sighed dramatically looking at Zayn. "Anyhoo. Goodnight boys"